Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Tarantino directing a Star Trek film!! Excuse me while I pick my jaw off the floor? "Pulp Fiction in Space" sounds like an incredible movie! I'm in!!
Post 501 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I wanna hear Jean Luc Picard or any other Captain ask for his phaser back....."the one that says bad mother f*@#er on it"...that would be brilliant!!
Post 502 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
…….."say what again...."
Post 503 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
If you've ever heard of Sea Shepherds, or are interested in what's being done to stop illegal whale hunting, there is going to be a documentary on Animal Planet tonight. It is called "Watson" and is about Captain Paul Watson of Sea Shepherds. AP is also marathoning Whale Wars all day if you don't care for football and want a taste of what he has done over the last few years. I plan on recording it and watching tomorrow.
Post 504 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Premieres tomorrow (Dec. 24)!!!

Post 505 IP   flag post

Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster Excellent I only hope its available to us lot across the pond as well as I really enjoyed the first season...I'm off to have a wee look see
Post 506 IP   flag post
@no1lufcfan No clue Bro, sorry.
Post 507 IP   flag post
@OGJackster I think I'm in luck the web says available 7:01 a.m. London so I'll check in the morning
Post 508 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
YES! I'll have to go back and watch season one again first, but I REALLY enjoyed this series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
"Pulp Fiction in Space"

Tarantino calls it that because Pulp Fiction was the last good movie he directed, and he's hoping some of the magic will rub off onto what will certainly be a pile of rubbish. I'll be giving this one a miss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Premieres tomorrow (Dec. 24)!!!

Post 509 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I don't think its comic-related but for SciFi fans, I've started watching "The Expanse" on Amazon Prime. It's in a 4th season, so I figured there might be something to it. Pleased to say it's quite good. I'm on Episode 6 of Season 1 and it seems to be nicely developing a good story with believable acting.
Post 510 IP   flag post
Anyone else watching The Mandalorian? How stinkin' cute is baby Yoda?

Post 511 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster watching....super adorable for sure.....really liking the series too!! Merry Christmas!!!
Post 512 IP   flag post
@OGJackster got all 10 episodes on Netflix 👍 had to rewatch last episode of season 1 to recape, now on episode 2 of season 2 😊
Post 513 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
I don't think its comic-related but for SciFi fans, I've started watching "The Expanse" on Amazon Prime. It's in a 4th season, so I figured there might be something to it. Pleased to say it's quite good. I'm on Episode 6 of Season 1 and it seems to be nicely developing a good story with believable acting.
I watched the first 3 seasons that aired on SyFy. The first season was pretty good, but I thought it fell off after that. Season 2 & 3 were just OK. Haven't watched the new season(s) on Amazon Prime. I might get back to it if I run out of other things on my list, but with so much quality new stuff coming out, I doubt I'll ever go back to it.
Post 514 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
Has there been a discussion about the Witcher yet? I really liked the first season. I was not familiar with the lore other than he was a monster hunter.
Post 515 IP   flag post
Not for a while. I forgot it came out on the 20th on Netflix. Does anyone have a review yet???

Post 516 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller

I've really enjoyed that show.
I'll have to watch it again from season 1 to remember what's going on.

New season of Dr Who. Special premier on the 5th at the cinemas that I've got tickets to.
Can't wait 👍
Post 517 IP   flag post
@OGJackster

My review it was really good. Lots of boobs, violence, magic and the acting was good. Plot is initially hard to follow but you will eventually figure it out. I liked superman as the witcher. I thought he did a good job as the character.
Post 518 IP   flag post
@moodswing You had me at boobs LOL!
Post 519 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster The cliffhanger was a wtf while frantically searching for 2nd season release date.
Post 520 IP   flag post
Just finished watching last episode in season 2 of Lost in Space.....very good
Post 521 IP   flag post

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina part 3 gets January premiere date

Who’s ready to save Nick?
On Saturday, during a panel at Argentina Comic Con, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina announced that part 3 will hit Netflix on January 24. Reminder: Part 2 ended with Sabrina and company successfully trapping Lucifer in Nick’s body and sending him back to Hell. But according to the official description for part 3, Sabrina’s problems are far from over.
Read the description in full below:
Part Three finds Sabrina reeling from the harrowing events of Part Two. Though she defeated her father Lucifer, the Dark Lord remains trapped within the human prison of her beloved boyfriend, Nicholas Scratch. Sabrina can’t live with herself, knowing that Nick made the ultimate sacrifice and is suffering, burning in Hell under Madam Satan’s watchful eye. So with an assist from her mortal friends, “The Fright Club” (consisting of Harvey, Rosalind, and Theo), Sabrina makes it her mission to free him from eternal damnation and bring him back into her arms. However, the Dark Lord’s unseating has sent shockwaves through the realms—and, with no one on the throne, Sabrina must assume the title of “Queen” to defend it against a challenger, the handsome Prince of Hell Caliban. Meanwhile, in Greendale, a mysterious carnival rolls into town, bringing with it a threat to the Spellmans and the coven: A tribe of pagans looking to resurrect an ancient evil…
Post 522 IP   flag post
Full list of what’s coming to Netflix in January below.

1/2/20
Sex, Explained: Limited Series
Thieves of the Wood

1/3/20
Anne with an E: The Final Season
All the Freckles in the World

1/4/20
Go! Go! Cory Carson

1/8/20
Cheer

1/10/20
AJ and the Queen
The Evil Dead
Giri / Haji
Harvey Girls Forever!: Season 4
The Inbestigators: Season 2
Medical Police
Scissor Seven
Until Dawn
Zumbo’s Just Desserts: Season 2

1/12/20
Betty White: First Lady of Television

1/13/20
The Healing Powers of Dude

1/14/20
Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts
The Master

1/15/20
Big Fat Liar
Quien a hierro mata
Grace and Frankie: Season 6

1/16/20
NiNoKuni
Steve Jobs

1/17/20
Ares
Hip-Hop Evolution: Season 4
Sex Education: Season 2
Tiny House Nation: Volume 2
Tyler Perry’s A Fall from Grace
Vivir dos veces
Wer kann, der kann!

1/18/20
The Bling Ring

1/20/20
Family Reunion: Part 2

1/21/20
Fortune Feimster: Sweet & Salty
Word Party: Season 4

1/22/20
Pandemic: How to Prevent an Outbreak
Playing with Fire: Season 1

1/23/20
The Ghost Bride
October Faction
The Queen
SAINT SEIYA: Knights of the Zodiac: Season 1 / Part 2

1/24/20
A Sun
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: Part 3
The Ranch: The Final Season
Rise of Empires: Ottoman

1/26/20
Vir Das: For India

1/27/20
Country Strong
We Are Your Friends

1/28/20
Alex Fernández: El mejor comediante del mundo

1/29/20
Frères Ennemis
Next In Fashion
Night on Earth
Omniscient

1/30/20
Ainori Love Wagon: African Journey
Nighthawks
Raising Cain
The Stranger

1/31/20
37 Seconds
American Assassin
Bojack Horseman: Season 6 (Part B)
Diablero: Season 2
I AM A KILLER: Season 2
Luna Nera
Ragnarok
Post 523 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by moodswing
@OGJackster

My review it was really good. Lots of boobs, violence, magic and the acting was good. Plot is initially hard to follow but you will eventually figure it out. I liked superman as the witcher. I thought he did a good job as the character.

I have watched all episodes except the finale...going to watch that tomorrow. Yeah, lots of nudity and violence as stated. Not sure what to think of this show, seems like a lot is going on with too many characters. Acting all around is good so no complaints there. It is enjoyable for what it is, but so far I have seen nothing to entice me to want to watch a second season. I will give it a C-.
Post 524 IP   flag post
@brysb I'm on episode 5 right now.
Post 525 IP   flag post

Two more episodes to go. I like it and would definitely watch a second season. It's kind of reminiscent of the older Hercules and Zena shows... but sexier
Post 526 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster

Two more episodes to go. I like it and would definitely watch a second season. It's kind of reminiscent of the older Hercules and Zena shows... but sexier

Ok, watched the last episode...I am in for a second season as well. The last episode sort of redeemed itself for me, but...ONLY barely.
Post 527 IP   flag post
Are there any good shows premiering this month on any of the streaming services? I literally just dropped Disney after the last episode of Mandolorian and recently signed back up for Netflix due to the Witcher. Now Mando and the Witcher are done. I don't see anything showing up on Netflix or Disney this month. I was planning to jump back and forth between the 2.
Post 528 IP   flag post
@moodswing If you go up 5 posts, I posted the new January shows for Netflix. Also season 2 of Lost in Space just came out December 24th.
Post 529 IP   flag post
@OGJackster

Nothing looks good to me. Never watched the fist season of Lost in Space. Didn't look like it would interest me. Where is Altered Carbon season 2? I would like Netflix to jump on some Image properties. Bring back Pitt
Post 530 IP   flag post
600882 999 30