Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Grover is at the very beginning. It's on the guy's name tag.

Missed that one.
Post 476 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O 6 will be the last

History has cancelled Vikings with the upcoming sixth season to be the show's last, slated to premiere December 4, 2019

Post 477 IP   flag post
She-Ra and the Princesses of Power Season 4 Premiere Date — November 5, 2019

Post 478 IP   flag post
Rick and Morty Season 4 Premiere Date — November 10, 2019

Post 479 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Ok - if everything goes as planned, I'm going to cut my cable off next month. I bought a Roku box for my bedroom tv to try out. I like it. I think if I go with Hulu to get the streaming channels that I want, I'll be quite satisfied and knock off close to $100 off my bills. I'm also looking at getting Disney Plus which starts up in November. For $7 a month, there is quite a bit of great content, including all the Marvel and Star Wars movies!!! I'm mostly amazed at the tv shows!!! All of the cool shows are going to be on there!!

Chip n Dale: Rescue Rangers
Darkwing Duck
DuckTales (1987)
DuckTales (2017)
Fantastic Four (1994)
Fantastic Four: World’s Greatest Heroes
Gargoyles
Goof Troop
Hercules
Iron Man (1994)
Iron Man: Armored Adventures
Kim Possible
Silver Surfer (1998)
Spider-Man (1981)
Spider-Man (1994)
Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends
Spider-Man Unlimited
Spider-Woman (1979)
Talespin
The Incredible Hulk
The Muppets
The Simpsons
Wolverine and the X-Men
X-Men (1992)

Does anyone have any suggestions for free channels to sign up for?
Post 480 IP   flag post

Lost In Space TV Series Status:

Lost In Space Season 2 Premiere Date — December 24, 2019

Post 481 IP   flag post
Collector KYoung_1974 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster

That's tough! They will be up against 24 hours of A Christmas Story...

They may have shot their eye out.
Post 482 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster

I enjoyed season 1 lets hope 2 is as good 👍
Post 483 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Ok - if everything goes as planned, I'm going to cut my cable off next month. I bought a Roku box for my bedroom tv to try out. I like it. I think if I go with Hulu to get the streaming channels that I want, I'll be quite satisfied and knock off close to $100 off my bills. I'm also looking at getting Disney Plus which starts up in November. For $7 a month, there is quite a bit of great content, including all the Marvel and Star Wars movies!!! I'm mostly amazed at the tv shows!!! All of the cool shows are going to be on there!!

Darkwing Duck
DuckTales (1987)
DuckTales (2017)
Fantastic Four (1994)
Gargoyles
Goof Troop
Hercules
Iron Man (1994)
Kim Possible
Silver Surfer (1998)
Spider-Man (1981)
Spider-Man (1994)
Spider-Man Unlimited
Spider-Woman (1979)
Talespin
The Incredible Hulk
The Muppets
The Simpsons
Wolverine and the X-Men
X-Men (1992)

I just did this a few months ago. Hulu + Prime + Netflix is more then one could ever need. I would cancel Netflix if my gf wasn't so into it. I think it is Samsung only but my new tv came with TVPlus which has a bunch of free stations. There is also Tubi and Vudu to look into which offer free stuff.
Post 484 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O

Darkwing Duck
DuckTales (1987)
DuckTales (2017)
Fantastic Four (1994)
Gargoyles
Goof Troop
Hercules
Iron Man (1994)
Kim Possible
Silver Surfer (1998)
Spider-Man (1981)
Spider-Man (1994)
Spider-Man Unlimited
Spider-Woman (1979)
Talespin
The Incredible Hulk
The Muppets
The Simpsons
Wolverine and the X-Men
X-Men (1992)

I was really hoping for the Starwars Droids cartoon...
Post 485 IP   flag post

When and where?
The five-hour crossover’s first three episodes will air in December, with the final two installments arriving after the winter hiatus in Jan. 2020. Here’s the full schedule below, with some of the shows airing on special nights:
Supergirl: Sunday, Dec. 8 at 8 p.m.
Batwoman: Monday, Dec. 9 at 8 p.m.
The Flash: Tuesday, Dec. 10 at 8 p.m.
Arrow: Tuesday, Jan 14 at 8 p.m.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow: Tuesday, Jan 14. at 9 p.m.

Post 486 IP   flag post
MARV WOLFMAN Returns for New CRISIS OF INFINITE EARTHS Story in TV Tie-In GIANT
By Newsarama Staff
December 5, 2019 07:06am ET
clickable text

Fans of both comic books and the CW’s superhero shows are anxiously awaiting the debut of the Crisis on Infinite Earths television event scheduled for December and January. An event of this size and depth is bound to raise as many questions as it answers, and DC will be ready with a helping hand with the first of a two-issue series of CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS 100-Page GIANT comic books, sold in participating U.S. Walmart stores.

Featuring an iconic cover image by original CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS artist and co-creator George Perez, the book is expected to arrive in participating Walmart stores by December 15, 2019. The on-sale date follows the airing of parts one through three of the CW crossover on December 8 (Supergirl), December 9 (Batwoman) and December 10 (The Flash).

The book features a 24-page main story co-written by comics icon and Crisis comic co-creator Marv Wolfman and CW producer Marc Guggenheim, who serves as showrunner and executive producer of the Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover event, with art provided by Tom Derenick (pencils), Trevor Scott (inks), John Kalisz (colors) and Wes Abbott (letters). Wolfman and Guggenheim also contribute an eight-page back-up story with pencils by fan-favorite Superman and Titans artist Tom Grummett, inks by Danny Miki, colors by Chris Sotomayor and letters by Wes Abbott. The debut issue also features a full reprint of the first issue of Wolfman and Perez’ CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS #1 as well as an excerpt from issue #7 of the landmark maxiseries.

“The story that we’re attempting to tell with our interpretation of CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS is so ambitious, we couldn’t confine it to five hours,” said Guggenheim. “I’m incredibly excited that we’re getting the chance to tell an ‘in canon’ story that ties directly into the crossover narrative. The comics will enable us to include characters and concepts that couldn’t be included in the crossover, plus the chance to collaborate further with original Crisis architect Marv Wolfman is just icing on the cake.”

The second GIANT comic will arrive in participating U.S. Walmart stores by January 19, 2020, and hit comic book retailers on February 26, 2020. Issue #2 will also feature the main and back up stories co-written by Wolfman, Guggenheim, with art by Derenick, Scott, Andy Owens, Hi-Fi and Abbott on the main story, with Grummett, Miki, Sotomayor, and Abbott on the back-up story. Reprinted content will also be included, in the form of issue #8 of CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS, plus excerpted content from DC UNIVERSE: LEGACIES #6.

“The combination of all-new stories by Marv and Marc, along with content from one of the most monumental events in DC history makes these titles the perfect companion to this reimagining of Crisis on Infinite Earths,” said Nancy Spears, VP, Sales. “These books will engage both fans of the TV show and the original story alike and are sure to be true collectors’ items.”

Part one of The CW’s Crisis on Infinite Earths television event debuts with Supergirl on Sunday December 8 at 8/7c, followed by part two on Monday, December 9 with Batwoman at 8/7c and part three with The Flash Tuesday, December 10 at 8/7c. Fans can stream each episode for free the day after air on The CW App. For more information visit the website at www.cwtv.com/shows/crisis-on-infinite-earths.

For the latest information on the World’s Greatest Super Heroes, visit the DC website at www.dccomics.com, the DC YouTube channel, or follow @DC Comics and @TheDCNation on social media.
Post 487 IP   flag post
Post 488 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
That looks like a lot of fun!
Post 489 IP   flag post
CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS "Death Of Superman" Trailer

Post 490 IP   flag post
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina part 3 gets January premiere date
By Samantha Highfill December 07, 2019 at 03:00 PM EST
clickable text

Who’s ready to save Nick?
On Saturday, during a panel at Argentina Comic Con, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina announced that part 3 will hit Netflix on January 24. Reminder: Part 2 ended with Sabrina and company successfully trapping Lucifer in Nick’s body and sending him back to Hell. But according to the official description for part 3, Sabrina’s problems are far from over.
Read the description in full below:
Part Three finds Sabrina reeling from the harrowing events of Part Two. Though she defeated her father Lucifer, the Dark Lord remains trapped within the human prison of her beloved boyfriend, Nicholas Scratch. Sabrina can’t live with herself, knowing that Nick made the ultimate sacrifice and is suffering, burning in Hell under Madam Satan’s watchful eye. So with an assist from her mortal friends, “The Fright Club” (consisting of Harvey, Rosalind, and Theo), Sabrina makes it her mission to free him from eternal damnation and bring him back into her arms. However, the Dark Lord’s unseating has sent shockwaves through the realms—and, with no one on the throne, Sabrina must assume the title of “Queen” to defend it against a challenger, the handsome Prince of Hell Caliban. Meanwhile, in Greendale, a mysterious carnival rolls into town, bringing with it a threat to the Spellmans and the coven: A tribe of pagans looking to resurrect an ancient evil…

Post 491 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Is anyone Else watching Harley Quinn on Dc universe? Episode 3 so far and clear off the hook..between the jokes, the constant profanity , and the out of control violence.....hilarious stuff

"You call that a crew? A midget and a mudslide?"
Post 492 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
Is anyone Else watching Harley Quinn on Dc universe? Episode 3 so far and clear off the hook..between the jokes, the constant profanity , and the out of control violence.....hilarious stuff

"You call that a crew? A midget and a mudslide?"

Not yet, but fully intend to.
Post 493 IP   flag post
Oh my

Post 494 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito
Oh my

What is this? Some sort of BDSM novel?
Post 495 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYoung_1974
Quote:
Oh my

No, it is only based upon the best comic book series of all time.

Locke & Key Series
Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez
Locke & Key tells the story of the Locke siblings, Tyler, Kinsey, and little Bode, who, along with their mother, return to their ancestral home of Keyhouse following their father’s gruesome murder. Keyhouse is a place of both wonder and fear, filled with dark doors and the magic keys that open them, and also home to a malicious presence that will stop at nothing in it’s quest for the Omega Key and the unspeakable prize it unlocks.
Post 496 IP   flag post
Just finished the first three episodes of the Arrow-verse crossover Crisis on Infinite Earths.

So far it is very good.

Post 497 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYoung_1974
Quote:
Oh my

No, it is only based upon the best comic book series of all time.

Locke & Key Series
Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez
Locke & Key tells the story of the Locke siblings, Tyler, Kinsey, and little Bode, who, along with their mother, return to their ancestral home of Keyhouse following their father’s gruesome murder. Keyhouse is a place of both wonder and fear, filled with dark doors and the magic keys that open them, and also home to a malicious presence that will stop at nothing in it’s quest for the Omega Key and the unspeakable prize it unlocks.

I had the collected hardcovers on a shelf forever. One day I decided to read an issue or 2. I zipped thru to the end in no time. Fantastic read. With any luck they will do it justice.
Post 498 IP   flag post
A few more days...
Season 1 Coming December 20

Post 499 IP   flag post
Not TV yet but, still very cool!

Two New Star Trek Movies in the Works, ViacomCBS CEO Confirms

Paramount Pictures has a one-two punch planned for Star Trek’s cinematic future. Paramount’s parent company, Viacom, in December merged with CBS, the company that controls Star Trek television. The new, merged company, ViacomCBS, brings the Star Trek film and television rights back under the same umbrella for the first time since 2005. While the Star Trek television franchise is already expanding on CBS All Access with shows like Star Trek: Discovery and Star Trek: Picard, Paramount’s Star Trek film franchise has been adrift after Star Trek Beyond disappointed at the box office in 2016 and the studio's initial plans for Star Trek 4 were sidelined by contractual disputes with stars Chris Pine and Chris Hemsworth.

But ViacomCBS CEO Bob Bakish confirmed that the Star Trek film franchise is ready for a comeback. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Bakish stated at the UBS Global Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference in New York that Paramount has two Star Trek movies in the works.

While Bakish did not reveal any specifics about the films, the first is presumably the fourth Kelvin Timeline Star Trek movie. Paramount is in negotiations with Legion creator Noah Hawley to write and direct the film, and Pine is said to be returning to the captain’s chair. There’s no word on whether Hemsworth will return as George Kirk, father of Capt. James T. Kirk, or if the original time travel plot for the film has been abandoned altogether.

The other Star Trek film is likely the Quentin Tarantino project. Tarantino pitched the idea for the film to producer J.J. Abrams, and Paramount handed the idea to a writers’ room to break down. Mark L. Smith was hired to pen the script. At last update, the project was awaiting Tarantino’s notes on the finished draft of the screenplay to move forward. Tarantino was busy promoting his latest film, Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood, and Paramount always planned for the Tarantino film to follow Star Trek 4. The studio also hopes to have Tarantino direct the film, which he has described as “Pulp Fiction in space,” though that deal has not been struck as of yet.

“Well, it’s an idea then we got together and talked it out and then we hired Mark Smith, who did [The] Revenant to write the script,” Tarantino said during an interview while promoting Once Upon a Time. “I don’t know how much I can say. The one thing I can say is it would deal with the Chris Pine timeline. Now, I still don’t quite understand, and JJ [Abrams] can’t explain it to me, and my editor has tried to explain it to me and I still don’t get it...about something happened in the first movie that now kind of wiped the slate clean. I don’t buy that. I don’t like it. I don’t appreciate it. I don’t — f*** that...I want the whole series to have happened, it just hasn’t happened yet."
Post 500 IP   flag post
Tarantino directing a Star Trek film!! Excuse me while I pick my jaw off the floor? "Pulp Fiction in Space" sounds like an incredible movie! I'm in!!
Post 501 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I wanna hear Jean Luc Picard or any other Captain ask for his phaser back....."the one that says bad mother f*@#er on it"...that would be brilliant!!
Post 502 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
…….."say what again...."
Post 503 IP   flag post
If you've ever heard of Sea Shepherds, or are interested in what's being done to stop illegal whale hunting, there is going to be a documentary on Animal Planet tonight. It is called "Watson" and is about Captain Paul Watson of Sea Shepherds. AP is also marathoning Whale Wars all day if you don't care for football and want a taste of what he has done over the last few years. I plan on recording it and watching tomorrow.
Post 504 IP   flag post
Premieres tomorrow (Dec. 24)!!!

Post 505 IP   flag post
600792 999 30