CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
Batwoman Pilot.

Could be interesting. People into game of thrones, green arrow and flash tv Series may have some thought on the pilot director choice.

24 sales of Week 11 of the 52 series today alone, including one of mine. Yay!

Didn't realize this was becoming a show! I have all 52 weeks!! - should see if my LCS has extras?

Doubt they'll have weeks 11 or 7. They heated up when the cross over was announced. Other issues I'm not sure have much value over cover.
Post 226 IP   flag post
Collector OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
PREMIERES TONIGHT On History ch.

Post 227 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster

Thanks for the reminder!! I caught the first episode tonight. It could be pretty good. I LOVE the fact that Neal McDonough appears to have an active role in it. It kind of has that "X-Files" feel to it, which I love!!! And by that, I mean the early X-File episodes, not the last few seasons.
Post 228 IP   flag post
Collector GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

watching it now.
Post 229 IP   flag post
Really liked it. The house, its interior, and the toys. Fun! That was a fast hour. Looking forward to the next episode.
Post 230 IP   flag post

Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

I DVR'd it. Will watch it later in the week when I have some time.
Post 231 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
I have it on my DVR as well, I love this type of show.
Right before it is Curse of Oak Island lol, I'm addicted to it
Post 232 IP   flag post
First off - in The Orville, I hope that Alara is not done on the show. She was one of the characters that I really enjoyed!!!

Second, I'm cancelling Netflix. I just don't watch it enough. The movies (other than the Marvel ones) all tend to be ones that I could care less about. And the original series are ok, but I'm not really a binge watcher.

As a result of cancelling Netflix, I searched Tivo today for free streaming services and I can get Tubi TV. I'm watching my first movie now: 13 Nights of Elvira: Demonic Toys. Of course, I LOVE the fact that they have all 13 Elvira movies to watch!!!! There is an ad about every 20 to 30 minutes, but I'm cool with that. It is only one ad at a time for less than a minute. I can also get YouTube on Tivo, so there is always that also.
Post 233 IP   flag post
I'm still watching The Orville. Not too impressed with this season so far. I kind of wish they would reimagine it a bit. Lean more toward sci-fi adventure with a little comedy rather than the stupid kind of funny crap they're attempting. Seth Mcfarlane is a brilliant and talented guy. I think he could do it if he wanted to.
Post 234 IP   flag post
Collector GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
I have it on my DVR as well, I love this type of show.
Right before it is Curse of Oak Island lol, I'm addicted to it

I can't get into Curse of Oak Island. I've tried..I watched a few episodes. Correct me if I'm wrong but i think theres been multiple seasons and they've never found what they're looking for. Persistent they are but at some point maybe what they're looking for isnt there.
Post 235 IP   flag post

Love watching Curse of Oak Island. If I had to be critical about it, the only thing I don't like is the continuous little history lessons they insert in every episode. Very redundant.
Post 236 IP   flag post
Quote:

Love watching Curse of Oak Island. If I had to be critical about it, the only thing I don't like is the continuous little history lessons they insert in every episode. Very redundant.

You DO realize that it is on the History channel, don't you??? LOL!!!
Post 237 IP   flag post
@OGJackster I do agree with your assessment of The Orville. I think it could be TONS better!!!
Post 238 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Seth McFarlane doesn't make me laugh with any of his shows. I have never laughed at one scene in Family Guy. The scenes that were interesting to me were direct rip-offs of Simpsons or something Matt Stone & Trey Parker did. I didn't laugh at those scenes because they'd already been done better by someone else. The only time Seth McFarlane made me laugh was when he was being interviewed on a talk show. I couldn't watch Southpark because when I was drawing and writing my cartoon, I'd tell people about something in it and people would day "I saw that on Southpark last night." My sense of humor is pretty much in line with theirs to an unusual degree. Team America is in my opinion, the funniest movie ever made. Mike Judge is in my opinion a comedic genius. I got to meet him and he's the only celebrity that I was ever really proud to meet.

I researched a little about Oak Island. I don't believe there is any treasure there. I think it was just a mine for the minerals to make cement. That would have been a valuable commodity in those days.
Post 239 IP   flag post
218523 239 14
destitute