Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Grading Help NeededQuestions

Submission of comics632

Collector scbeachbum private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all! I have been a collector for more than 20 years. I have gathered several books I would like to submit. I have never submitted everything. So, I'm a new is to this.

I have searched the website; but how do you actually submit a book? I just don't understand.

So, my question is how do I actually submit? I was at Heroescon and submitted one there but how do I do it now? There was a form that I filled out but can not find that form on their website.

Thank you in advance for your information.
Post 1 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
I have submitted over 600 books to cbcs in the last year. Call me. I'll pm my number to you.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks!
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
There's a big button on the site that says Submit Comics. Are you viewing on a mobile phone? Because I just noticed I can't find that button on the mobile site.
Post 4 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
On mobile site it's all the way at bottom.
Post 5 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by scbeachbum
Hello all! I have been a collector for more than 20 years. I have gathered several books I would like to submit. I have never submitted everything. So, I'm a new is to this.

I have searched the website; but how do you actually submit a book? I just don't understand.

So, my question is how do I actually submit? I was at Heroescon and submitted one there but how do I do it now? There was a form that I filled out but can not find that form on their website.

Thank you in advance for your information.

Same Beachbum on CGC forum that has been selling tons of Zenescope? If it the same person, then yep CGC is really doom.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Nope. Not me. Must be somebody else. I'm not on that forum.
Post 7 IP   flag post
600734 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?