Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature VSPComics Golden AgeSignatures

Autograph Placement Advice6316

Collector HammitChris private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone, I'm going to be getting this photo cover autographed by Linda Evans, who is pictured on it. Where do you all think the best placement for her autograph is? I've included a photo of her signature.

Post 1 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Difficult call since most of the sig space is on the Lee Majors side.

This pic belongs in the Boob Thread. What happened to the Boob Thread, did I miss something?

Post 2 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
See if she can sign above her head. But to balance it out, you would need the Six-Million Dollar Man’s signature on the lower right.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

I call this one the "Stan Lee".

Post 4 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke - Put Lee Majors sig where hers is on your top comic, then put hers above her head - perfect!
Post 5 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
The problem is both sign very large. You have to consider that.

Post 6 IP   flag post
This one is nice and sideways. I always get J Scott Campbell autographs sideways. It's kinda his thing.

Post 7 IP   flag post

Post 8 IP   flag post
In case you are limited to black:

Post 9 IP   flag post

Post 10 IP   flag post
Isn't Lee Majors going to be tough to obtain?
Post 11 IP   flag post

Sorry had to.... I stared at em long enough
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector HammitChris private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Isn't Lee Majors going to be tough to obtain?
He is actually coming to a town near me this August...it is called...wait for it...."Bubba Fest"! LOL
https://www.bubbafest.com/celebrities/
Post 13 IP   flag post
He also appeared at a Sports Show in Chicago in March.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Going to hi-jack this thread for a moment.

Be aware you need to leave A LOT more space on a comic if you're going to have Stan Lee sign it from here on out it looks like.

I believe you need a window half the size of the comic now according to Trinity.
Post 15 IP   flag post

Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

Sorry had to.... I stared at em long enough

The Kaptain knows whats up here. Ask her to sign her own boobs.
Post 17 IP   flag post

Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user

Post 19 IP   flag post
598060 19 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?