May I sell comics here? ("For Sale" tag?)63

Collector Marc_1 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsilverjanet
It would appear the rules since there are none will be enforced as we go along

Can I list a CGC or PGX book?

Photographs of PGX books are not allowed on the CBCS forum. Any transactions of PGX products, including giving them away, would also be forbidden on this forum.

Thanks.

LOL and rightfully so! [SUMO]
Post 126 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
That would be an interesting thread.

"Free PGX graded books".

ouch.
Post 127 IP   flag post
Collector Mio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsilverjanet
It would appear the rules since there are none will be enforced as we go along

Can I list a CGC or PGX book?

Photographs of PGX books are not allowed on the CBCS forum. Any transactions of PGX products, including giving them away, would also be forbidden on this forum.

Thanks.

lol - I can't even give these things away! :-P
Post 128 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelbert_Stylton
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
There is no need, as far as I can tell. To upload to photobucket or any other hosting site. Just upload directly to this site from your computer.

All the pics I have posted on this site, came directly from pics I have in my PC. None are from photobucket. And there have been many in the past month.

That's not really. What I was talking about. Using CBCS/CGC's upload feature is. Different then uploading to Photobucket. For one, if you upload to this site, there's no. Way to delete the picture yourself. Plus, would it be alright if I. Uploaded a picture here and then. Used that picture to sell a book on the CGC Board?

Are you posting from your phone or are you using "Dragon" and you have the hiccups?

LMAO
Post 129 IP   flag post
Collector Maverick private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone know when we're going to see sub forums implemented? Id like to start a sales thread eventually but i dont want to really add to the clutter of the main page.
Post 130 IP   flag post

CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick
Anyone know when we're going to see sub forums implemented? Id like to start a sales thread eventually but i dont want to really add to the clutter of the main page.

Subforums are coming soon.
Post 131 IP   flag post
Collector Jerkfro private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

@CopperAgeKids - unless it's changed very recently, you can upload pics to the CGC board just like you do here. Been that way for 14 years. I think the size limit is smaller than here. Your comment still doesn't make sense to me, because if you use an outside host, you still only have to upload the pic one time to that host. I don't understand where the twice comes from.

You can absolutely upload pics and scans directly to the CGC boards. That functionality has existed as long as I've been there. Yes, there is a size limit. What CAK is saying is incorrect. You can upload pics/scans there
Post 132 IP   flag post
Collector Stelbert_Stylton private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerkfro
Quote:

@CopperAgeKids - unless it's changed very recently, you can upload pics to the CGC board just like you do here. Been that way for 14 years. I think the size limit is smaller than here. Your comment still doesn't make sense to me, because if you use an outside host, you still only have to upload the pic one time to that host. I don't understand where the twice comes from.

You can absolutely upload pics and scans directly to the CGC boards. That functionality has existed as long as I've been there. Yes, there is a size limit. What CAK is saying is incorrect. You can upload pics/scans there

Thanks for the confirmation. I think CAK is just going to ignore my question about the double upload, and that's an answer in and of itself
Post 133 IP   flag post
Collector Dick_Pontoon private msg quote post Address this user
I look forward to further Stelbert/CAK interactions.
Post 134 IP   flag post
Collector MetalPSI private msg quote post Address this user
lol PGX so bad you can't give them away
Post 135 IP   flag post
597869 135 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?