Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgePop CultureQuestions

[PSA] Publishers: Variant Fatigue Syndrome6295

Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel really needs to change their printers - again!

Post 376 IP   flag post
Collector xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka

If they're having "all four" covers replaced, and midtown has six covers available, I wonder if and how many of those are going to be in bad shape...
Post 377 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
@Drogio ...goddamnit, really? *sigh* My OCD demands I buy this to keep my set of Marvel ASM 300 swipes complete, but between Shattered & 8-Bit, I’m getting ready to break the habit.
Post 378 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonk
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka

If they're having "all four" covers replaced, and midtown has six covers available, I wonder if and how many of those are going to be in bad shape...

Midtown will ship anything....I've gotten new releases that were closer to VF. And all they offered me in compensation was 10% off...and that's why I don't order from them anymore unless it's a last resort.
Post 379 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabaLament
@Drogio ...goddamnit, really? *sigh* My OCD demands I buy this to keep my set of Marvel ASM 300 swipes complete, but between Shattered & 8-Bit, I’m getting ready to break the habit.

Do it! Break the habit!
Post 380 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabaLament

Unless you're going 9.8 graded, I think the 8 or 16 bit (I've seen them referred to in both ways) still available. Not that popular.

And there have been other swipes too in the last few month (non marvel I believe)...that's a tough OCD to satisfy...
Post 381 IP   flag post
Collector Wraith private msg quote post Address this user
The swipes of asm 300 and hulk 181 have been relentless recently ... Think a few creators / retailers must have caught on there are those collecting every swipe for these.
Post 382 IP   flag post
Immortal Hulk (hulk 181 homage) is advertised as 16 bit (frankies & golden apple)

Superman #1 (Action #1 homage) is advertised as 8 bit (frankies) and 16 bit (golden apple)

Amazing Spidermam #1 (ASM 300 homage) is advertised as 8 bit (Frankies) and ?? Bit (golden apple).

Anyone checking theses to make sure they got the "bit" right?
Post 383 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@BabaLament
Post 384 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Son of a bit.
Post 385 IP   flag post
189423 385 10
destitute