@esaravo lol - a while back = 15 years
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka

Haha.
Post 27 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
Quote:

Haha.

Hey, the “Modern Age” of comics started over 30 years ago, so 15 years is nothing!
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
I have the best postal works in my home town! The town in 5 blocks by 3 block it has 100 people in it so sorting and delivery is done by 10AM!

My Dad is the post master...and the only employee!
Post 29 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I try to give cold bottled water to the mail person whenever I see him. (I live in hot as hell FL)

My mail person treats me very well.

By the way, do you have a friendly neighbor that could assist?
Or
I assume you need to go to a location to report in after your trip is complete. Can you ask your mail person in your office to accept them or a co worker? (Preferably with locked office)
Post 30 IP   flag post

Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Or you could just get a PO box.

Steve beat me to it. For most people it's the best choice. If you work the same hours the post office is open that can be a problem, but otherwise a PO Box really is best. If you are concerned about theft, a PO Box greatly reduces the number of potential suspects.

As for hating your post office - I can't say what yours is like. But I go out of my way to be charming and nice. Learn their names, find something nice to say. These people are handling my comics
Post 31 IP   flag post
597889 31 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?