Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgePop Culture

Edge of Spider-Verse 2 Ebay Notice6220

Collector DAG private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry about the wait. I had mentioned a while back that I am going to be selling my Edge of Spider-Verse 2 comic on Ebay. The comic as I said before was in a Near Mint quality condition with no imperfections. Note that I'm not a professional grader, but please feel free to take the time to view the photos for a better viewing. I also took the time to place the comic in a plastic case. I will start at $1,000, but am opened to any reasonable offers and will drop the price down the road if still available.
Account: https://www.ebay.com/usr/4177dag

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Homer private msg quote post Address this user
You mention no imperfections, have you taken it out of the bag and board to review the condition of the back cover. In the middle of the spine, is that a color breaking spine tick.

How long have you been collecting comics, I noticed your Ebay account is about 6 months old and you have 0 seller feedback, and your account here is barely a month old.

Do yo have the Key Collector ap yet.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, in light of recent threads about selling high priced raw comics on eBay, I would be very careful if I were you. It might even be worth sending her in to get graded first (2-day Modern tier).
Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
My god is that 1:25 really worth that much? What in the actual eff.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
My god is that 1:25 really worth that much? What in the actual eff.

CGC 9.8 EoS #2 Variant 90-day GPA is $1,388
Post 5 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
that's retarded. I got 1:1000 and 1 per store variants worth much less than greg land covers.

whatever i give up
Post 6 IP   flag post
With this logic the Red goblin Mayhew variant will also be valuable
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
With this logic the Red goblin Mayhew variant will also be valuable

I hope not. I still hope to nab one for $50 when the hype dies down!
Post 8 IP   flag post
does anybody really care about spider gwen tho? I would think red goblin has more appeal from all the webheads. I don't know, I'm getting old and cranky.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know, maybe I'm in the minority, but I just don't see the value of that book, or that character but maybe

I've been collecting since 81?82? I'm sure not as long as some of you but every time I see the multiple variant things I flash back to X-Men #1, X-Force #1, Holofoil-spandex-sh@tshow #1 and I just don't get it.

When i look at "hot new characters" like Weapon H, cosmic Ghost Rider, Spider Gwen, Red Goblin-they sure don't seem very new to me

And wasn't cosmic ghost rider in the 90s guardians series?

but maybe its me
Post 10 IP   flag post
nah i agree. all they do is "mix and mash" like a lunchables or mixels. no new actual characters and origins.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I like the concept, & the costume design is slick.

I paid I think $80 for a first print of the regular cover (pretty much my max for a modern).

It will likely drop but I’m happy to have it.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Wraith private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
I don't know, maybe I'm in the minority, but I just don't see the value of that book, or that character but maybe

I've been collecting since 81?82? I'm sure not as long as some of you but every time I see the multiple variant things I flash back to X-Men #1, X-Force #1, Holofoil-spandex-sh@tshow #1 and I just don't get it.

When i look at "hot new characters" like Weapon H, cosmic Ghost Rider, Spider Gwen, Red Goblin-they sure don't seem very new to me

And wasn't cosmic ghost rider in the 90s guardians series?

but maybe its me
I like red goblin as it isn't as much if mix and mash creating a new character as much as it is a merge of two great characters into one.. That said they will likely demerge but its the cream of the crop in terms of the mix and mash characters as to me the storyline had been a bit better thought out.

I don't understand the appeal of Spider gwen at all and really couldn't care what her books are worth as I don't want one .

But all that said, my guilty pleasure at the moment is weapon h.. I bought it purely because I liked the hulk 181 homage cover but its been a fun read so far.
Post 13 IP   flag post
597875 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?