Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks! I was able to get 2 on my pull list
Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
I grabbed 3. Wonder if I'll get hosed out of none since the limit came out after my order went through.
Post 77 IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
@Drogio I hope you get them. I still don't have a copy. Guess I'll try a comic shop near me. I havent speculated on a new book in decades. Now I'm starting to regret all those copies of TT 20 I pre-ordered from mid-town. 😑

Fingers crossed that TTS 1 is just a cameo. 😁
Post 78 IP   flag post
I think it will be just a cameo....but since they pushed out TT20 a few weeks it'll be heavily ordered. We'll see what happens. If they deny my 3 copies i hope they still honor 1. Going to put in another order of comics I could not tack down at my lcs today...my lcs doesn't order much beyond their pull list unless it's a hugely popular title....and I don't buy titles consistently enough to have a running list.
Post 79 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
TTS1 sold out at Diamond. No backorders. One of my friends tried to back order 2 weeks ago. Came back as unfilled.
Post 80 IP   flag post

Cameo in teen titans special 1 confirmed.
Post 81 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despain
@Drogio I hope you get them. I still don't have a copy. Guess I'll try a comic shop near me. I havent speculated on a new book in decades. Now I'm starting to regret all those copies of TT 20 I pre-ordered from mid-town. 😑

Fingers crossed that TTS 1 is just a cameo. 😁

Cha-Ching (since TTS 1 is a cameo, you're good)
Post 82 IP   flag post
@conditionfreak 😀 Now, just hoping they don't slip her into Titans #23.
Post 83 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Has there ever been a first full appearance that was in a higher number issue of the same run, when there was a first full appearance of the same character in that run with a smaller issue number?

In other words. If say, issue #23 came out before issue #21 (due to a production glitch) and both issues had a full appearance of said character. Which becomes more sought after?
Post 84 IP   flag post
@conditionfreak I honestly don't know. But since DC pushed Teen Titans 20 back a few weeks, it seems that the stories will be out of sequence now. Far as I know, Titans 23 now comes out two weeks before Teen Titans 20.

Description for Titans 23:

Can anything stop the Metagene pandemic unleashed through the events of JUSTICE LEAGUE: NO JUSTICE? The all-new Titans are on the case. Roll call: Nightwing, Donna Troy, Raven, Steel, Beast Boy and Miss Martian! But can even their combined might stand against new super-powered weapons of mass destruction birthed by the Metagenes? And (SPOILERS) how will the events of TEEN TITANS #20 come back to haunt the Titans? New enemies are out for blood in part one of 'The Spark.' Cover price $3.99.
Post 85 IP   flag post

Post 86 IP   flag post
I think we can speculate how the events of TT20 release date is going to come back to haunt collectors.

All aboard Titans 23!
Post 87 IP   flag post
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
I think we can speculate how the events of TT20 release date is going to come back to haunt collectors.

All aboard Titans 23!

It would be disappointing if Titans 23 turns out to be her first appearance, besides a cameo. I hope that is not the case.
Post 88 IP   flag post
@DavidM I agree. Plus I don't know how the story in Titans 23 is going to make sense because the events in Teen Titans 20 have not taken place. All because D.C. wants to get a ton more orders in for TT 20. Oh well...
Post 89 IP   flag post
There is always the chance that they have changed the storyline of Titans 23 and not updated the preview
Post 90 IP   flag post
1:25 variant being pre-sold now on eBay. 😒

Post 91 IP   flag post
601507 91 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?