Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Events

Giveaway in the Facebook CBCS Club6061

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
If you are ALREADY A MEMBER of the CBCS Comic Collectors Club on Facebook, Steve Borock announced a giveaway there today for reaching 2,400 members. Here is his announcement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Borock
Hey, gang! THANK YOU!!!!! We just passed 2400 members! To celebrate and thank all of you, I want to have some fun and hope you will as well. Write a NEW POST on here about why you like CBCS and post a pic of one of your CBCS graded comics. At some point next week, the CBCS crew will put all the names of the people who posted in a jar, mix it up, and the writers name we pick will receive 2 free Expanded tier submissions (Both must be used at the same time). Free shipping in the USA, outside USA the winner will have to pay shipping. Looking forward to what kind of comments and CBCS books we will see! (This is only for CURRENT members. You must have signed up for this page by 4/13/18 10am EST to be part of this, as it's a "Thanks" to all who have supported this great and fun page! Also, CBCS employees and their family members are excluded, sorry!)
Post 1 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Darn deleted Facebook a couple weeks ago.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
#
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Tdog13 private msg quote post Address this user
Oh well, it's too late for me to sign up...past 10 am EST.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
This forum should be more valued than Facebook.
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpiercy

+1

I don't get it. Why is the CBCS forum treated like the red headed step child, when it comes to announcements by CBCS? This is not the first time facebook has been the CBCS preferred platform of record.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the heads up. I joined the club today.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpiercy

+1

I don't get it. Why is the CBCS forum treated like the red headed step child, when it comes to announcements by CBCS? This is not the first time facebook has been the CBCS preferred platform of record.

From what I can gather some of the staff of CBCS follow this forum and some of the staff follow Facebook.
Post 8 IP   flag post
598060 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?