Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgePop Culture

STAN LEE ON SVCC6060

Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know if its just the conspiracy theorist in me but all these recent videos from Stan just don't seem to make sense...they all seem very reactionary and they don't fit with Stans normal PR...maybe its just the new people around him are showing him how to handle things differently? Things just really don't smell right...
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
It seems to me like he is being coached on what to say, like Keya wants to respond to the SVCC reactions by way of a video of Stan (with an outline that he put together FOR stan, mind you)
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
I feel the same way...the only thing that i can't quite wrap my mind around is that Stan seems like he is still there...like he is not totally senile...so why would he be playing along like this? I mean, this Keya guy is in his 30's; Stan has got 60 years on him which feels like Stan should know if he is being played or not. It would be a different story if Stan seemed incoherent but in most of these videos he seems pretty "with it". I honestly don't know what to think, I just know it doesn't make sense.

Edit: I also have never heard of this Keya guy until recently; and with the way he dresses, he definitely would have stood out in all the times I have been to cons and met Stan. So how is he all of a sudden best buds with Stan to the point where Stan would make all these videos for him and defend him so strongly?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Drbearsec private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah clearly being coached. I just hope not threatened.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Isn’t capitalism great! An old man can be used by anyone who can weasel their way in for profit, including those who line up for signatures, for their personal profit.
Clearly a 95 year old man can never have enough income, geritol is pricey.
Never lined up for a signature, now for sure I never will. Bad taste.
Post 6 IP   flag post
597868 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?