Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Rogering2233 private msg quote post Address this user
I decided to switch from cgc to cbsc . So i sent a 1st appearance hobgoblin via quickstream. Over 3 weeks after reciept it still shows "processing" anyone else have this problem? Why did i pay extra?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
I haven't subbed a single modern to either company in over a year.

But from what I understand , CBCS' a 2 day modern at $32 (not including any membership discount (, is the way to go with CBCS modern subs.

Fast tracked modern total cost at CGC is IIRC, $28...that's what it was a year ago, anyway.

I think fast tracked moderns at CGC are just about the same cost as 2 day modern grading via CBCS.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
@Rogering2233 Contact Customer Service so they can look into this for you.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@Rogering2233 Is "processing" showing up on your dashboard or on your invoice? If you are just looking on your dashboard, you need to go into the invoice to see the status of your comic. If that says "processing", and you didn't add pressing or signature verification, I'd call customer service.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
@Rogering2233 I just started using CBCS and all I've used is 2 day modern(but I don't send a lot of books at once), I love it. I just hate waiting, It seems to me like you may have just chosen the wrong service. Its $36 for the 2 day, $52 for the quick stream. The hobgoblin issue would of qualified under the 2 day modern.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector VCBE private msg quote post Address this user
That's one of the problems they have. The accountabilty is terrible. Call them up and put a hot poker in ther're their asses I had to do it EVERY TIME I send something...
Post 6 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by VCBE
That's one of the problems they have. The accountabilty is terrible. Call them up and put a hot pocker inder their asses I had to do it EVERYTIME I send someting...

Every time? Out of curiosity, how many submissions have you sent in to CBCS?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector VCBE private msg quote post Address this user
Ok not every time I call but out of the 100 or so I have sent in only maybe 5 or so went the way they should. 4 times I gt the package at home and in the system it was still in grading... I told them I can help them out as that's one of my bussines to make company's run faster and and more smooth saving them money and time... Never heard back...
Post 8 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by VCBE
Ok not every time I call but out of the 100 or so I have sent in only maybe 5 or so went the way they should. 4 times I gt the package at home and in the system it was still in grading... I told them I can help them out as that's one of my bussines to make company's run faster and and more smooth saving them money and time... Never heard back...

What account were these submissions under? I'll see if I can get someone to get back to you.
You can PM the info to me.

Thanks!
Post 9 IP   flag post
600658 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?