Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Mail Call and other New Arrivals5950

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Lots of books coming in recently.

First on the hit parade is a sketch cover I got from Fernano Ruiz at Zapp! Con 2 yesternday. Ethan Sacks previously signed the cover at Midtown Comics (it was his birthday and he brought cupcakes for everyone).

Next up are my recent eBay purchases that would have included a few more books if not for the failure of the sniping program I tried to use. The four slabs are all up in my eBay store.

There is more to add later but the last group for now includes a box of slabbed books I bought from one of my local comic stores. They can also be found listed for sale in my eBay store.

Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome books! I must say, Witchblade #8 probably has one of my favorite covers from that early run
Post 2 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Got 234 books back from CBCS on Friday. Going alphabetically here is the first group.

Post 3 IP   flag post
Batch 1 is now listed on eBay. Starting on batch 2

Post 4 IP   flag post
Batch 2 listed, now onto batch 3.

Post 5 IP   flag post
Batch 3 listed!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
I can only imagine how many points your have.
Post 7 IP   flag post
601288 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?