Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
My submission for 4 Quickstream books received by CBCS May 03 shipped today - so exactly a 2 week turnaround time. Nice!
Post 76 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I have been in “labels” for a week, so I am not looking forward to the weekend. According to my invoice, two books were bumped up to a higher tier (and their listed values were increased by CBCS). The good news is those two books must have received high grades. The bad news is I can’t see the grades yet, and I was charged an additional $47 for the higher tiers. Hopefully I can see the grades next week.
Post 77 IP   flag post
Collector marvelfreak1313 private msg quote post Address this user
I know it takes some time to go over the books and have the graded. I submitted 3 books at WonderCon at the end of March, they were officially received on April 2nd. Now I'm in the hold pattern of processing, I'm just SUPER anxious, wish I had paid for the quickpass.
Waiting on DC's Mystery In Space #35(1956), Green Lantern #22(1963) & Amazing Spider-Man #300 signed by Todd MacFarlane.
Post 78 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
I have been in “labels” for a week, so I am not looking forward to the weekend. ... Hopefully I can see the grades next week.

Mine have been in labels for over three weeks. So, use that info as you will.
Post 79 IP   flag post
Collector HammitChris private msg quote post Address this user
When you find out that your books (Fast Pass Modern, No Pressing) that were received on April 20th have now entered grading....
Post 80 IP   flag post

Collector Merc51 private msg quote post Address this user
How long does it take from going from received to grading. They received on the 16th and 17th of April from Dallas fan expo and nothing has changed.
Post 81 IP   flag post
Collector Squack private msg quote post Address this user
I got these back today. They were submitted at a show on February 24 and I received them 12 weeks and one day from the received date from that con.

Post 82 IP   flag post
Collector _satan private msg quote post Address this user
My brother sent me a picture that he had received his single book he submitted in march so I got excited......then I remembered he sent to CGC. But if the 12 weeks holds true I have about 3 more weeks for mine
Post 83 IP   flag post
Collector Jaymix79 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squack
I got these back today. They were submitted at a show on February 24 and I received them 12 weeks and one day from the received date from that con.

Any chance these were submitted at a show in Huntsville? I submitted books same date at a show in Huntsville, but my books still say ‘QC’.
Post 84 IP   flag post
Collector Squack private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymix79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squack

Any chance these were submitted at a show in Huntsville? I submitted books same date at a show in Huntsville, but my books still say ‘QC’.

They were submitted at Huntsville. You should be going to shipping any time now.
Post 85 IP   flag post
Collector CLT private msg quote post Address this user
FYI:

I submitted 2 separate orders at the Lexington, KY Comic Con on March 10th.
(no pressing -- no fast track)

Both orders were marked received on Apr 2nd
One order went into Grading on April 24th
The second order went into Grading a couple days ago ... May 22nd
Post 86 IP   flag post
Collector billkruser5 private msg quote post Address this user
My first comic was received 4/2, Fast track. Delivered on 5/22. (Came back 9.8 so I was tickled happy).
My second comics was received on 4/9, fast track. Still in Grading stage today. So it should be any time now.....
Next comic I plan on shipping will be Quickstream as it will be ASM #50! Super pumped to ship that out when I have a few extra minutes to spare.
Post 87 IP   flag post
Collector Venomade private msg quote post Address this user
My books are about shipped which i’m really happy about but I don’t see the grades for them, does it take another day or 2 before they show up?
Post 88 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomade
My books have shipped which i’m really happy about but I don’t see the grades for them, does it take another day or 2 before they show up?

For my last batch, I got the FedEx ship notification before the CBCS notification. They didn’t show on my dashboard until the CBCS notification, which was 2 hours later. I assume your mileage may vary.
Post 89 IP   flag post
Collector Venomade private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBatmanFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomade
My books have shipped which i’m really happy about but I don’t see the grades for them, does it take another day or 2 before they show up?

For my last batch, I got the FedEx ship notification before the CBCS notification. They didn’t show on my dashboard until the CBCS notification, which was 2 hours later. I assume your mileage may vary.

Crap I actually meant to say they’re about to ship, I’ve only gotten an email from cbcs.
Post 90 IP   flag post
Collector richgarc private msg quote post Address this user
I paid for one book to go through the quickest means possible on April 19th. Was told it would take 4 weeks and I would receive the books on May 22nd. Still in processing. Do I get a partial refund on the fact that the time wasn’t honored?
Post 91 IP   flag post
Collector Zevgoli private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by richgarc
I paid for one book to go through the quickest means possible on April 19th. Was told it would take 4 weeks and I would receive the books on May 22nd. Still in processing. Do I get a partial refund on the fact that the time wasn’t honored?

No
Post 92 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Well my Submission is about to hit the 24 weeks which was the time alloted...modern no fast pass w/ pressing and it still says received not even in grading. Not to mention I have 4 books that are just ART. Couldn't they at least send me those :cry:
Post 93 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Received my order today via FedEx. My comics were delivered to CBCS on February 28 or March 1, so with a couple of holidays, it took just about 12 weeks total. All books were either Consumer or Expanded tiers with no pressing or Fast Pass.
Post 94 IP   flag post
Anyone else stuck in labels? Mine have been in labels for over 5 weeks. Not sure if theres a backlog in that department or if just a holding spot until they ship.
Post 95 IP   flag post
Collector Robert86m private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaxx35
Anyone else stuck in labels? Mine have been in labels for over 5 weeks. Not sure if theres a backlog in that department or if just a holding spot until they ship.
@Themaxx35 Mine are in grading but I was told weeks ago they are waiting to be slabbed and the online site doesn't update correctly for everyone tomorrow is my official due date from what I was told and still says grading

Just got off the phone and was told from them that anything sitting in slabbing won't be getting done until after the move which I find to be complete BS don't hand out dates when stuff is going to be done if you cannot do it. I can't wait until Beckett puts CBCS under there thumb and puts legit due dates on stuff like Beckett does right now for sports cards I can submit hundreds of cards for grading through BGS and am never told a date that fails to be made def won't be using CBCS again idc how much the Beckett reps are trying to push it right now
Post 96 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert86m
Just got off the phone and was told from them that anything sitting in slabbing won't be getting done until after the move

I was afraid that would be the case.
Post 97 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaxx35
@Themaxx35 Mine are in grading but I was told weeks ago they are waiting to be slabbed and the online site doesn't update correctly for everyone tomorrow is my official due date from what I was told and still says grading

Just got off the phone and was told from them that anything sitting in slabbing won't be getting done until after the move which I find to be complete BS don't hand out dates when stuff is going to be done if you cannot do it. I can't wait until Beckett puts CBCS under there thumb and puts legit due dates on stuff like Beckett does right now for sports cards I can submit hundreds of cards for grading through BGS and am never told a date that fails to be made def won't be using CBCS again idc how much the Beckett reps are trying to push it right now

I agree they should refund a portion of your money if they miss the stated due date its no one's fault but CBCS. Acts of God I'll give them a pass
Post 98 IP   flag post
Collector Robert86m private msg quote post Address this user
@teacha777 That is pretty much how Beckett works right now if you don't use any coupon codes or anything on your order you are refunded 100% of the price even if they miss it by a day but they are pretty good with it to where I can submit 200 cards on a 10 day turnaround and never missed I suspect once they move Beckett will be enforcing some of there own policies on them only real reason I went with CBCS as my Beckett rep was talking them up .... ya ima have a discussion with him if they are not moving till the 11th there is no reason submissions that should be done by the 5th or 6th be sitting there and be told well.... You are in for a 2-3 week delay now
Post 99 IP   flag post
Quote:
@teacha777 That is pretty much how Beckett works right now if you don't use any coupon codes or anything on your order you are refunded 100% of the price even if they miss it by a day but they are pretty good with it to where I can submit 200 cards on a 10 day turnaround and never missed I suspect once they move Beckett will be enforcing some of there own policies on them only real reason I went with CBCS as my Beckett rep was talking them up .... ya ima have a discussion with him if they are not moving till the 11th there is no reason submissions that should be done by the 5th or 6th be sitting there and be told well.... You are in for a 2-3 week delay now

Well I for one hope that policy is implemented. I wasn't even expecting 100%...but who am I to complain lol.
Post 100 IP   flag post
Collector Raven7of9 private msg quote post Address this user
My books changed to shipping last Thursday. Will they be shipping from Florida or Texas?
Post 101 IP   flag post
Collector Raven7of9 private msg quote post Address this user
Just got a message from FedEx books will be delivered tomorrow. Very excited!
Post 102 IP   flag post
Collector marvelfreak1313 private msg quote post Address this user
9 Weeks in, and my books that I submitted at WonderCon at the end of March, logged in as received on April 2nd, and they are just labeled as Received. The wait is torture, lol.
Post 103 IP   flag post
Collector HammitChris private msg quote post Address this user
Something very strange happened to my order. It was in Grading...then for like an hour or so it said QC, now it says Billing and I guess I have a credit of $14?
Post 104 IP   flag post
Collector billkruser5 private msg quote post Address this user
Modern Fast Pass book received on April 9th went into QC yesterday and Shipping today! Will be 10 weeks before it leaves the facility but its finally going to be on its way home. Bad timing with the move is all.
I am super pumped about sending in a ASM #50 to the new location in Dallas, but I am setting up my expectations of a longer than 6 week turnaround due to the move logjam. But I'm impatient and it was only $10 more. Crossing my fingers.......
Post 105 IP   flag post
597892 999 30