Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector farseer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodmer71
I also have a submission from May (submitted May 20, received May 29) that is just modern (no pressing). That order still shows as "processing" and its been around 19 weeks...

Processing isn't a status. Click on the order number and look for a gold box on the right side above your total. Mine currently shows received, and has since it was received March 26th.
Post 651 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
I have hit my 24 week original stated Tat for a single book submitted April 5 in person at the office, in Florida. Meantime I am watching many other people get their books back because they did not have pressing done.
I guess its confusing to me because during the move we were told, that separating pressing from grading to another state would quicken press times dramatically. However, there it is..a book submitted 24 weeks ago that has not made it to pressing although original tat was 24 weeks....the estimated TAT did not shorten and is in fact going over the suggested quote.
For me this was an experiment to see if I might consider doing some of my more expensive books .....I guess I am at the point I lack the temperament to mail off books and wait more than half a year for results is all. I am sure others find that quite alrght but to me it seems....out of place
Post 652 IP   flag post
Collector RareComics private msg quote post Address this user
@Darkseid_of_town My April 6 CONSUMER submission, with nothing extra (no pressing, no VSP, etc.), has still not been sent back. My dashboard link still says "processed within 12 weeks."
Post 653 IP   flag post
Collector Ghost_Facekiller16 private msg quote post Address this user
i submitted my comic books on 05/26/2018, the current statues is "processed within 12 weeks". what the hell is going on here, i call them and left messages and NOTHING!!
Post 654 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@Darkseid_of_town my books had press but were authorized witnessed (June 1-3rd submitted at a convention - still at 'received' status).
Any books I have in the future that need a press will be going to 3rd party presser to cut the TAT time down - that way CBCS only has to grade them!
My other problem is I like submitting at conventions so same on shipping
Post 655 IP   flag post

SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joosh
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley_1883
@Joosh To the best of my understanding the invoice will automatically increase if you submitted under one tier but the book is actually another, due to age or value even I suppose.

Are you saying that it was previously paid in full and then an additional $28 was charged?

Yup. I had 1 silver age book in the order and the additional charge is on that line item. It went from $30 to $58 for the Silver Surfer #6.
If the book’s value is high enough to warrant a higher tier then I guess it’s fine; I just want to ensure my order isn’t held up for it as I have no way of verifying accuracy of and paying the balance.

I'm in the exact same boat... I submitted books at a show on 2/24, books were received on 3/13. I was also having the books pressed.

My order still shows as "processing"... hasn't even moved into grading yet - unless I'm missing something. It's been almost 7 months, so I'm starting to get a little nervous that they lost my books.

I just checked my invoice today as I have been every day for the past couple weeks....and it’s in shipping! Yay!
Post 656 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
My order submitted at SDCC has been officially received, including the book I hand-wrote in on my printed invoice at the last minute before submitting, so that’s good news
Post 657 IP   flag post
I award you no points… stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user
July 20: Books submitted @ SDCC

August 1: Submitted (appeared on website)

September 19: Received/Billing

September 21: Processing
Post 658 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I just checked my invoice.
Does "Labels" mean I'm close?
My submission was accepted by them on Apr 26th so here's hoping
Post 659 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111

The end is near! Hopefully they are starting to catch up a bit and I won't have to wait another 3 months for my July submission.
Post 660 IP   flag post
Collector Venomade private msg quote post Address this user
Is it normal for invoice to say balance due even though it’s paid for?
Post 661 IP   flag post
Collector Gamecube2482 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
mine has been in labels for 4 weeks. They said it might be another week because the encapsulation and QC is where alot of the hold up is
Post 662 IP   flag post
Collector Zevgoli private msg quote post Address this user
18-1A1D046 is the invoice number. Please look it up for me.
Post 663 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecube2482
Quote:
mine has been in labels for 4 weeks. They said it might be another week because the encapsulation and QC is where alot of the hold up is

Ugh!!!
Post 664 IP   flag post
Collector Comic_Playhouse private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Submitted at Heroes Con 6/16. Received on the 20th and still processing.
Post 665 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Comic_Playhouse “Processing” simply means the books have been officially received and are in CBCS’ possession. Books don’t leave Processing until CBCS has shipped the books out.

To see your books’ actual status you have to open the order and each tier will have a status like “received,” “Grading,” or “Shipping.” You may see other, more detailed statuses like “Labels” or “encapsulation” but that’s apparently a bug.

Anyways, people are reporting that their orders received in late April are being completed and returned (not true in all cases, unfortunately) so it’s to be expected that your order received in mid-June is still in processing. If they stay at this rate I’d expect your books to be done around November
Post 666 IP   flag post
Collector mrelowe private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
If they stay at this rate I’d expect your books to be done around November

Mine were submitted June 11 and I think that end of November will be the 24 week stated TAT.
Post 667 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrelowe
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
If they stay at this rate I’d expect your books to be done around November

Mine were submitted June 11 and I think that end of November will be the 24 week stated TAT.

I got stuff that was received MAY 7th that I'm still waiting on..

*YAWN*

Soon...
Post 668 IP   flag post
Quote:

waiting on stuff received May 7. :/

Post 669 IP   flag post
Collector Zevgoli private msg quote post Address this user
Is it Beckett that is doing the VSP material? I am wondering if the delays there is Beckett’s fault. That’s what I am waiting on with my invoice.
Post 670 IP   flag post
Collector nrad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by farseer
Quote:
I also have a submission from May (submitted May 20, received May 29) that is just modern (no pressing). That order still shows as "processing" and its been around 19 weeks...

Same here, I submitted 4 books for VSP on May 19th and it still says "Processing" / Received...with "processed within 13 weeks"...well it's been far more than 13 wks, what the hell?! This was my first and last CBCS submission.
Post 671 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel85301
Quote:

Speak of the Diablo..

Within Two hours of this post, I got a "SHIPPING" post for this submission.

I still have a submission from Phoenix Comiccon of over 30 books which was submitted the weekend of May 24, "RECIEVED" 4th of JULY.. (whole month later, I guess this was the move holdup)

I sent the remaining balance last week, because I was very leary of sending a full payment since I have PRACTICALLY HEARD OF NO MOVEMENT on books.
Post 672 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That fits the TAT I've figured out through this thread of 20-24 weeks for con submissions without verification.

Speak of the Diablo..

Within Two hours of this post, I got a "SHIPPING" post for this submission.

I still have a submission from Phoenix Comiccon of over 30 books which was submitted the weekend of May 24, "RECIEVED" 4th of JULY.. (whole month later, I guess this was the move holdup)

I sent the remaining balance last week, because I was very leary of sending a full payment since I have PRACTICALLY HEARD OF NO MOVEMENT on books.
Post 673 IP   flag post
Collector Jamiemadrox private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not generally one to complain about TAT, but I submitted at MegaCon Orlando in mid-April. My books are still showing up as processing. I'm being patient (honestly, what other choice do I have?), but I'm starting to wonder if I'll get my books back before Christmas......
Post 674 IP   flag post
Collector BrashSmurf private msg quote post Address this user
My 1 book has been on recieve for over a month on the fast pass

Love this turn around time
Post 675 IP   flag post
Collector RareComics private msg quote post Address this user
@Jamiemadrox my April 6 CONSUMER tier submission just went to QC yesterday. I am very happy about that! Hopefully since CBCS got your books a week or two after mine, you will get yours back soon.
Post 676 IP   flag post
@Jamiemadrox I've seen orders go from received to shipped. Our dashboards are not being updated correctly.
Post 677 IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorneArt
Quote:
Update on my latest submission:

4 moderns, no FP. submitted May 8.

I was told by CBCS CS to use the TAT to see when I should receive my order.
TAT estimated the delivery would be 8/9

It is now week 16 of 12, still says it is in grading (it has said this since 8/22)

So....we will see where this will end up. I will keep you updated.

UPDATE: As of this morning, the status is still GRADING, but the Invoice says LABELS.

So....progress?

Well, my books have been in LABELS for 2 weeks now. And emails are now being auto-replied to, with no useful information. Don't refer customers to the TAT calculator, if you are not going to adjust it for your expected delays. That is just frustrating.
So the wait continues.
Post 678 IP   flag post
Collector Gamecube2482 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Update on my latest submission:

4 moderns, no FP. submitted May 8.

I was told by CBCS CS to use the TAT to see when I should receive my order.
TAT estimated the delivery would be 8/9

It is now week 16 of 12, still says it is in grading (it has said this since 8/22)

So....we will see where this will end up. I will keep you updated.

UPDATE: As of this morning, the status is still GRADING, but the Invoice says LABELS.

So....progress?

Well, my books have been in LABELS for 2 weeks now. And emails are now being auto-replied to, with no useful information. Don't refer customers to the TAT calculator, if you are not going to adjust it for your expected delays. That is just frustrating.
So the wait continues.

My books have been in Labels for 5 weeks. I was hoping to have them back by now. I kept emailing them. Everytime they gave me that copy and paste reply I would just copy my email and send them another one. One person told me last week that its waiting to be encapsulated and go through QC and that's where the bottleneck is. So I hope its soon.
Post 679 IP   flag post
Collector farseer private msg quote post Address this user
My books received March 26th, 2 moderns with pressing just moved from received to grading
Post 680 IP   flag post
600694 999 30