Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Gamecube2482 private msg quote post Address this user
My April 18th submission has been in grading for almost 3 weeks. Im glad its in grading but im checking my invoice like 5 times a day. But at least they aren't shipping this week since the hurricane is coming around where I live. It would be my luck the Fed Ex truck gets washed away or something. It sounds like they are catching up. My next submission will probably be in Dec or Jan so maybe everthing will be good by then. I think next time I will use fast pass though.
Post 576 IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorneArt
Update on my latest submission:

4 moderns, no FP. submitted May 8.

I was told by CBCS CS to use the TAT to see when I should receive my order.
TAT estimated the delivery would be 8/9

It is now week 16 of 12, still says it is in grading (it has said this since 8/22)

So....we will see where this will end up. I will keep you updated.

UPDATE: As of this morning, the status is still GRADING, but the Invoice says LABELS.

So....progress?
Post 577 IP   flag post
Collector George private msg quote post Address this user
New update! Just got an email today saying that they are being shipped out. So the total was just over 22 weeks after received. That would be just over 24 weeks after submitting at the convention.
Post 578 IP   flag post
Collector Aalok private msg quote post Address this user
I submitted books to be pressed, signature verification and graded on Jan 31. I know adding all these services will add time but it's been 224 days and my order still just shows "Received". I would have hoped, even with the move, that thy would be pressed or something by now. I sent 2 emails and called a few times (no answer but voice mail) and haven't received a response. Starting to get concerned but should I?
Post 579 IP   flag post
Collector Lsmrph private msg quote post Address this user
That’s crazy. I’d be flipping out right now. It’s been 8 months. Unacceptable
Post 580 IP   flag post

Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalok
I submitted books to be pressed, signature verification and graded on Jan 31. I know adding all these services will add time but it's been 224 days and my order still just shows "Received". I would have hoped, even with the move, that thy would be pressed or something by now. I sent 2 emails and called a few times (no answer but voice mail) and haven't received a response. Starting to get concerned but should I?

Fyi i was in the same boat then within a week or 2 they graded and shipped, heres to my fingers being crossed
Post 581 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
w00t! My book from WonderCon in late March just shipped!

It should be notes that this book was in grading in May/June when the move initially took place. I’ve had one order received later that was already returned a few weeks ago
Post 582 IP   flag post
Collector Zevgoli private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by atrembley
Just a quick update from one perspective.

I just got a 2-day plus VSP (so one week) back after about 14 business days if you exclude shipping

I also fast passes 2 modern books and I was notified today that they are ready for shipping one day short of 7 weeks.

Things are getting better! They are catching up!

Received May 22nd....still says submitted on the invoice
Post 583 IP   flag post
Collector atrembley private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts are graders notes coming back soon?
Post 584 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I see 3 places where an order status appears...1 says Processing....1 says Grading and my invoice says Labels....what's the correct status of my order?
Post 585 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - Congrats, you made it to labels. With a little luck, I hope you get to shipping before the weekend.
Post 586 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@GAC - Congrats, you made it to labels. With a little luck, I hope you get to shipping before the weekend.

Am I really at Labels? So the invoice is the true status? If so, hooray!! I started a new thread because I wasnt sure these threads up here get looked at as often....thanks for the response!!!!
Post 587 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Im kinda confused. Is labels before or after grading?
Post 588 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Im kinda confused. Is labels before or after grading?
- After, you can’t put the grade on the label until you know what the grade is. There’s also QC, where they check for mistakes and bad slabs. Then shipping is last. You can “see” your grades once the books leave the facility. Unfortunately (but a nice surprise), sometimes you get your books before the invoice status can be changed to shipped.
Post 589 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you. That's the way that makes sense to me. The invoice and dashboard on mine are not synchronized right now and I neglected to look at the invoice.
Post 590 IP   flag post
@GAC mine says the same thing but my invoice has said labels since 8/22. My submission date was April 18 no fast passes. I hope I get mine soon
Post 591 IP   flag post
So, I guess, of the three status(s?), whichever is the furthest one along is likely where you're books are actually at.
Post 592 IP   flag post
@GAC - Invoice is the one that is the most accurate.
Post 593 IP   flag post
@esaravo Cool!!! Thanks for the info!!
Post 594 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Post 595 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Update on my latest submission:

4 moderns, no FP. submitted May 8.

I was told by CBCS CS to use the TAT to see when I should receive my order.
TAT estimated the delivery would be 8/9

It is now week 16 of 12, still says it is in grading (it has said this since 8/22)

So....we will see where this will end up. I will keep you updated.

UPDATE: As of this morning, the status is still GRADING, but the Invoice says LABELS.

So....progress?

@ThorneArt
It seems that the invoice status is the accurate status..you can ignore the others so, yes, progress!! 😀
Post 596 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Just about to send off a submission as my own reference about the TAT.

This is a modern standard order no fast press, no verified signatures, no pressing

Received by CBCS 9/10
Receipt acknowledged by CBCS 9/12

👍
Post 597 IP   flag post
Collector atrembley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Quote:

Sorry sir. On the website. Some books are still missing. Newer books From the website merge. This question may be more appropriately aimed elsewhere
Post 598 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Quote:

Sorry sir. On the website. Some books are still missing. Newer books From the website merge. This question may be more appropriately aimed elsewhere

In the past graders note are only available when all books in an order have shipped. Not sure if things have changed
Post 599 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@atrembley I'm still showing the "Migration in process" message. Once the migration is done, things should be back to normal. One note - comics with a 9.8 or above will not have graders notes, that has been the policy for years now.

Post 600 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O I'm fairly certain that's just a remnant of the website merge a few years and IT guys ago. There were still a few random books that generate the message but all CBCS books I have, some dating back to its first and second years, right up to books submitted this year, all properly display grader's notes, existing orders and invoices.
Post 601 IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
My order has been in 'Labels' for at least 3 weeks...
Post 602 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@atrembley I'm still showing the "Migration in process" message. Once the migration is done, things should be back to normal. One note - comics with a 9.8 or above will not have graders notes, that has been the policy for years now.

This is from the merger a few years ago. That message should not be showing up. I'll get someone to look at it.
Post 603 IP   flag post
Collector stevguitar private msg quote post Address this user
I submitted at the Niagara falls comic con June 3rd. The first screen for me says "processing" , then when I click on my Order # it has "processing" in the top left and "recieved" in the right hand side under the money total. THen when I open the invoice PDF it says "submitted"

Judging from people that are still waiting from April I assume it will be around xmas when I get my stuff........hoepfully
Post 604 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustABitEvil
My order has been in 'Labels' for at least 3 weeks...

So has mine.
Post 605 IP   flag post
601333 999 30