Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Laserboy27 private msg quote post Address this user
I also have an order from March. Would have been nice to at least get an email about delay. And what is with the website still saying it may take a few days to be up and running?
Post 326 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
My order finally shipped it took approximately 238 days or 34 weeks from the quoted 24 weeks or 168 days.

This Wednesday is going to be a big day My Trinity stuff is coming to!
Post 327 IP   flag post
Collector mrelowe private msg quote post Address this user
I am still in PRESSING. Only 16 weeks to go!!!! Decided to embrace the wait and celebrate with you guys.
Post 328 IP   flag post
Collector Rollerpig private msg quote post Address this user
Apparently, my order that I submitted at the beginning of April is done grading and sitting, just waiting to be shipped. I spoke to Greg and he told me it was done last week and should be shipped either today or tomorrow.

This is the frustrating part of it all. If you have books waiting to be shipped, why not ship them? What good does it do to have a ton of books just laying around? I have tried calling, emailing and using this forum but to no avail. Either they are that disorganized or they don't care enough to ship books. Either way it is very disheartening.
Post 329 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
My TAT guesstimate:

I always plan for the worst-case scenario. If it goes that far, at least I expected it. If it comes in better than that, I'm always pleasantly surprised.
Post 330 IP   flag post

Collector HammitChris private msg quote post Address this user
My order that was received on December 13, 2017, just shipped. 2 moderns with pressing, one of them verified signature.
Post 331 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HammitChris
My order that was received on December 13, 2017, just shipped. 2 moderns with pressing, one of them verified signature.
Ouch!!

With time like that I'll be in 2019!! Handed my books to the guys at a convention on June 2nd - 10 books, all with pressing and 6 or 7 with witnessed signatures - gonna be forever
Post 332 IP   flag post
Collector JohnnyCash private msg quote post Address this user
Downloaded and looked at my invoice 87 times (my computer is keeping track). I could use some good news or a change on my invoice!
Post 333 IP   flag post
Collector VisceralDreams private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HammitChris

I sent in 15 books recieved Novermber 27, 2017. All press with two vsp and my books still haven't shipped. Week 3 in shipping. I'm not upset but curious as to why and how people are getting their books back faster. WaduHeck!? lol i hope return shipping is faster now since i live in Cali and CBCS moved closer
Post 334 IP   flag post
Collector Lsmrph private msg quote post Address this user
You guys notice how the mod stopped replying....
Post 335 IP   flag post
Collector Johnjakewish private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjakewish
Quote:
Quote:
*update* Dropped off 15 modern ASP/VSP at ECCC March 1st, marked recieved March 15th. Still in “grading,” 20 and 18 weeks respectively.

* Now 21 and 19 weeks respectively

My books were changed to shippingtoday

***** books were just delivered (I’m still at work unfortunately), I didn’t receive a shipped email with tracking and my dashboard still hasn’t updated to show shipped or the grades of the books. Definetly issues with the system, but I’m just happy to finally have them in hand.
Post 336 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Just got the order completed email. 4 modern books with submission date of March 27. No fast pass or verification.

Not sure if that will help others gauge the TATs.
Post 337 IP   flag post
Collector Robert86m private msg quote post Address this user
My March 12th order finally went into labels from the latest emails meaning the last 2 emails of my order being in "slabs" I was 100% lied to trash service
Post 338 IP   flag post
I have 3 moderns in March 20/18. No fast pass or verification. Still no word or changes on my invoice saying that I will see them anytime soon. Nice to see someone who has there's in after mine is getting them back first. Great!
Post 339 IP   flag post
@JohnnyCash They don't care obviously whoever is doing orders they are playing favorites who's gets done next
Post 340 IP   flag post
Collector Merc51 private msg quote post Address this user
May submitted, still no email about being in grading or anything. I know they are in pre grading stage but that is all. Online says processing. I believe that I won’t see them till sept-oct
Post 341 IP   flag post
Collector Resurrection private msg quote post Address this user
I have books on their way to CBCS, I guess it may be awhile lol
Post 342 IP   flag post
Collector lpgasdude private msg quote post Address this user
I'm sure I am not the only one to have dropped books off in St. Pete. March 16th to be exact. I still have not been able to get an answer how I will be getting these back. The last response said they were still looking into it, and that was several weeks ago. My dashboard still shows grading. Which I was actually excited about when that happened on week 4. haha.
Post 343 IP   flag post
Collector bigtate private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
*update* Dropped off 15 modern ASP/VSP at ECCC March 1st, marked recieved March 15th. Still in “grading,” 20 and 18 weeks respectively.

* Now 21 and 19 weeks respectively

My books were changed to shippingtoday

***** books were just delivered (I’m still at work unfortunately), I didn’t receive a shipped email with tracking and my dashboard still hasn’t updated to show shipped or the grades of the books. Definetly issues with the system, but I’m just happy to finally have them in hand.

I dropped off 5 books at a convention in February, all with VSP. Marked received on March 14. Mine have been in Grading, where they still are, since well before they moved. Over 2 months. Seems like there is no rhyme or reason to their order-filling then.
Post 344 IP   flag post
Collector RareComics private msg quote post Address this user
I was wondering what the oldest received date is for any unshipped "Modern only" books (no press, no VSP, nothing extra Modern tier)? My oldest such submission is March 16. It has been in "grading" for perhaps 8-12 weeks. I still believe Steve and CBCS are doing everything they can to get us our books. Anyone have a "Modern only" that pre-dates March 16?
Post 345 IP   flag post
@RareComics March 12
Post 346 IP   flag post
Collector 3319 private msg quote post Address this user
25 weeks and counting since submission
Post 347 IP   flag post
Anyone get any good news today? I did not.
Post 348 IP   flag post
Collector Mr_adam_R private msg quote post Address this user
I got great news today! KIDDOS GO BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!!!!! thank goodness!
Post 349 IP   flag post
@Mr_adam_R that is good news! Congrats!
Post 350 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
but it's my understanding you cant leave them there permanently......
=(
Post 351 IP   flag post
Collector _satan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCash

Just got books shipped email, received 3-22 finally
Post 352 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by _satan
Quote:

How long between your order completed email and the shipped email? Wondering if I should expect a delay in the shipping department.
Post 353 IP   flag post
Collector _satan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaxx35
Quote:
Originally Posted by _satan
Quote:

How long between your order completed email and the shipped email? Wondering if I should expect a delay in the shipping department.

still waiting on fedex for shipping confirm
Post 354 IP   flag post
Collector RareComics private msg quote post Address this user
My April 12 Modern (just grading, no extras) moved from Received to Grading late yesterday. My March 16 Modern (just grading) is still listed as Grading. Thanks to everyone who is keeping us informed as to status.
Post 355 IP   flag post
600740 999 30