Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector rejaak private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts Sorry, but I could not find a shipping email in my system.
Post 251 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@rejaak I checked the system and the emails are working. Jake said that hotmail is very bad about bumping our automated emails into the spam folders. If it's not there, have a look in the filters. Perhaps they're being deleted.
Post 252 IP   flag post
Collector rejaak private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts ok..I guess I should start using a different email addy such as one of my comcast accounts.Thanks for the heads up.
Post 253 IP   flag post
Send an email to customerservice@cbcscomics.com and see if Jake can help you figure it out. You can also call the office tomorrow and ask for him. He's much more knowledgeable about how to fix it than I am.
Post 254 IP   flag post
Collector eloreto private msg quote post Address this user
ok, My 7 week submission with signature varification accepted May 22nd... grades just posted. Thats... not bad. Maybe cbcs is catching up. I may have to get another batch sent over there.
Post 255 IP   flag post

Collector rapturestar private msg quote post Address this user
Mine been in the processing stage since March 7,2018.... Called up about 2 weeks ago and was told it should be getting graded & authenticated soon then.... Still waiting... Hoping to have all 9 comics back before the next conventions.
Post 256 IP   flag post
Collector Lsmrph private msg quote post Address this user
I submitted 2 sets of books 2.5 weeks ago at garden state comic fest. One was a rapid the other was standard. Neither one has been checked into the system. I’ve emailed customer service and called and neither can give me any info. How can I pay for rapid service which is 2 weeks and books still not have been checked in yet?
Post 257 IP   flag post
@Lsmrph Were your orders combined shipping?
Post 258 IP   flag post
No. They were done as 2 separate orders on 2 different forms. 🙄
Post 259 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Processing............
Post 260 IP   flag post
Collector Zevgoli private msg quote post Address this user
Submitted.....
Post 261 IP   flag post
Collector K2S0 private msg quote post Address this user
This is a silly question, but I dropped off books to be submitted earlier in the month at a show CBCS was at. How long does it usually take to get a confirmation email (of any sort, if any) and when does your credit card get charged?
Post 262 IP   flag post
Collector mrelowe private msg quote post Address this user
Am I an idiot for not using FAST PASS? I submitted June 11, combined shipping, two pressed, five not pressed. I've joked that they were Christmas presents for myself.
Post 263 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Just an observation that might help out some of the newer members who have submitted comics.

I submitted 15 mostly Copper Age books (with a couple of Bronze and even a few Moderns thrown in) by Priority Mail on July 18th (with arrival on July 20th). I just noticed that my order is now listed as received. So I checked my email’s junk folder and there is the donotreply email from CBCS from Tuesday. Everyone who has submitted books needs to check their junk folders for these messages. For whatever reason, email updates from CBCS almost always end up in my junk mail folder.

Also, always click on your invoice to see where your comics are in the process. Comics don’t stay in processing for long. They should at least move to received prior to grading, slabbing, labels, QC, and shipping.
Post 264 IP   flag post
Collector shimabuku private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe CBCS should check their SPF and DKIM records? Just saying.
Post 265 IP   flag post
I check my junk folder everyday. Nothing.
Post 266 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrelowe
Am I an idiot for not using FAST PASS?

Unfortunately, you are probably looking at least 6 months sans fast pass. Even when CBCS started it was like 4-5 months w/out it.
Post 267 IP   flag post
Collector K2S0 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpiercy
Quote:
Am I an idiot for not using FAST PASS?

Unfortunately, you are probably looking at least 6 months sans fast pass. Even when CBCS started it was like 4-5 months w/out it.

Well one of the things I submitted was going to be a Christmas gift!
Post 268 IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorneArt
Update *

I just got a "ready to be shipped" email, so that makes me excited

I got my books today! 18 weeks on a 12 week submission. Hopefully they are working through the backlog. but I would not say no to some kind of compensation. Maybe a few fast-passes?
Post 269 IP   flag post
Collector Robert86m private msg quote post Address this user
Once this week is over this will be week 20 on a 12 week submission
Post 270 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Just out of curiosity, what are the actual steps/stages??

Submitted, processing, grading, shipping??? I'm sure there are more just not sure what they are!
Post 271 IP   flag post
Collector shimabuku private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Just out of curiosity, what are the actual steps/stages??

Submitted, processing, grading, shipping??? I'm sure there are more just not sure what they are!

Wish I had an answer for you. My shit is still sitting in "Submitted" status.
Post 272 IP   flag post
Collector mrelowe private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

My dashboard says processing within 24 weeks. So if they are saying 6 months, then it should be around another two months.
Post 273 IP   flag post
Collector Gamecube2482 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

My dashboard says processing within 24 weeks. So if they are saying 6 months, then it should be around another two months.

Im on week 15 of my submission. My dashboard says 12 weeks so I don't go by that. I didn't use fast pass or anything and what im doing is looking at people who are getting their books back and seeing what day they submitted. It looks like people with submissions from mid March are getting theirs back so since my submission was mid April I am hopeing to get mine back in around 5-6 weeks. I know next time I will probably use fast pass.
Post 274 IP   flag post
Collector WalkinWillie private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo - Not sure where you get that books don't stay in processing long as mine have been in processing for about 18+ weeks and yes, I check junk folders, click on the invoices, etc.
Post 275 IP   flag post
Collector bigtate private msg quote post Address this user
I just submitted another email to Customer Service, but I wanted to let people know that are estimating turnaround times:

I submitted 5 books with signatures to be verified at the Huntsville Comic & Pop Expo on February 24th. They were entered into the system on March 14. So that is 22 weeks tomorrow since handed over and over 19 weeks since they entered the system. I believe they entered "Grading" back in May before the move. They are still in "Grading."

This has been very disheartening. I feel the move should have been advertised longer in advance and the people that submitted before the announcement should have had their books graded in Florida and not moved. I can't help but feel like grades could be affected by moving "mid-stage." It will be a while before I submit more.
Post 276 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@WalkinWillie - When you go to your dashboard page and click on your blue invoice number it should take you to another screen that for me now says “received.” I guess technically they are all part of processing. You can also click on your Invoice which should now say “submitted.” If those haven’t changed in 18 weeks, I would let CBCS Customer Service know that.
Post 277 IP   flag post
Collector Zevgoli private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@WalkinWillie - When you go to your dashboard page and click on your blue invoice number it should take you to another screen that for me now says “received.” I guess technically they are all part of processing. You can also click on your Invoice which should now say “submitted.” If those haven’t changed in 18 weeks, I would let CBCS Customer Service know that.

I asked the question to customer service about why my dashboard says submitted when I have heard they are working on my submission. They replied saying I don’t know.
Post 278 IP   flag post
Collector Robert86m private msg quote post Address this user
@Gamecube2482 They are def not doing orders in order my books from March 12th are still sitting there yet I seen someone with March 22nd get their books back
Post 279 IP   flag post
Collector Varaek13 private msg quote post Address this user
Ok, it has now been 15 weeks, going on 16 weeks since you started processing my stuff. I didn't get pressing, and you have had it an additional 4 weeks on top of the 16 weeks. That's 20 weeks. But now, I am.seeing people who submitted their stuff 7 weeks ago, and have it back. I need answers now. No more bullshit. No more Jake Flemming excuses, No more! I want my stuff back now or I will be taking legal action.
Post 280 IP   flag post
601461 999 30