CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

New to your collection #35908

Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 I'm jealous. Nice gets.
Post 851 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Just some new comic book day pick ups and then found a Batman who laughs statue I couldn’t pass on.



Post 852 • IP   flag post
Collector Raven8821 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone, first post on these boards. Just got these guys back a week or so again and finally decided to make an account on the forum. Debating if I want to resubmit the 9.6s with a press & clean as the only notes were “slight soiling on back cover”




Post 853 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 854 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 855 • IP   flag post


I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 856 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 857 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 858 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 859 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 860 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I guess, you all can call me, "The 96er".
Post 861 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I guess, you all can call me, "The 96er".


How about folks who see numbers through a dyslexic lens?

Post 862 • IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke Very nice books sir. Very nice indeed.
Post 863 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 864 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 865 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 866 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 867 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 868 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 869 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by doog
I had this one on my wall, had to add this Pep. Not a lot of new ideas in comics



Fool her once, shame on him.

Fool her twice, shame on her!
Post 870 • IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Trip to the LCS this morning...

Snagged a few books...

Found the Invincible Iron Man #10 Variants in the variant bargain bin for under $2 each. 1st Rescue appearance...these were going for $30-40 last week.

Picked up Invincible Iron Man #11 as 2nd appearance...

G.I. Joe #48...G.I Joe was a huge part of my childhood. This one is a 1st appearance of Sgt Slaughter, to be AW signed by the man himself in June...

Couple of Black Panther Shuri key books...


Post 871 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Been busy making trades and buying some books. This X-Men showed up in this week's mail thanks to a trade with @Studley_Dudley (an awesome guy to deal with).


Post 872 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Picked up two books for my ASM collection from @drchaos late last night (made even later as Corey got a flat as he was leaving RICCON). You guys need to check out his amazing selection of comics.




Post 873 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



New Ryan Brown Boba Fett painting I just got
Post 874 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Just got back from RICCON, and boy my pockets are empty. I picked up a few CA X-Men that I was missing, and three BA ones. My biggest pickup was a SA Spider-Man.


Post 875 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 876 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 877 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 878 • IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Just got a box back last week, with some great grades. The signed ones are Keith Giffen (!) and Jerry Ordway (!). I also got another Daredevil 9.8 for my Miller run.


Post 879 • IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Some nice books in this thread !!
Post 880 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30