Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

New to your collection #35908

Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS

Nice, what condition is your FF #112 in?
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks
7.0 tops, IMO. It has a light thumb crease on the right edge.
Post 551 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks
7.0 tops, IMO. It has a light thumb crease on the right edge.

Still a nice grade, that issue is rather expensive these days.
Post 552 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@brysb Nice FF pickups. I especially like the covers with the Silver Surfer on them.
Post 553 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
Origin and 2nd appearance of Beast Boy. Not the best shape but still looks nice.

Post 554 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Working towards the Justice League Dark members....
Post 555 IP   flag post

Collector kash private msg quote post Address this user
Recent mail call

Post 556 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@kash All of those are very nice!
Post 557 IP   flag post
I swore no more comics, then this happened. PaulPop private msg quote post Address this user
This thread reminds me that I haven't bought anything in a couple months. What's wrong with me?
Post 558 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPop
This thread reminds me that I haven't bought anything in a couple months. What's wrong with me?

Your letting life interfere with what's really important in life....
Post 559 IP   flag post
I swore no more comics, then this happened. PaulPop private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Your letting life interfere with what's really important in life....

I hate when that happens. At work or not, I think it's eBay time.
Post 560 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 561 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Bought this raw off IG. Sent to my presser and cleaner and then to CBCS for 2 day modern since I had the coupon. Needless to say, very happy.
Post 562 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user

came today. Got one more coming so will sell the lower copy. Can't wait for my order from cbcs that I sent in march
Post 563 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Bunch of books came in today from an online order. Nothing too spectacular, but a mix of books I wanted to re-own from my childhood, minor keys and modern books...Here's what I got.

Bunch of X-Force....2nd Deadpool Appearance, Domino Cameo and Domino Full (Might send #11 in to CBCS)

Bunch of Cable Stuff...I read Blood and Metal until it fell apart when I was a kid.

2nd Appearance of Ronin (Lopez) and 1st Appearance of Ronin (Barton)...Captain Britain is getting a Leonard Kirk Signature and Daken is getting a Craig Yeung signature.

Comicbookrealm has Thor #12 at almost $20...I got it at bargain bin price, looking forward to reading it and finding why the price jump.....1st Red Goblin and a nice copy of X-Men Prime.

Post 564 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
kudos to @esaravo - part of a trade. really well packed - double boxed - bubble wrap and peanuts

Post 565 IP   flag post
Collector Domogotcomics private msg quote post Address this user

A long time coming. A bit rough but white pages.
Post 566 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Got this recently. Upgraded my 9.6 to this 9.8 triple sig.
Post 567 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domogotcomics

A long time coming. A bit rough but white pages.
I've always loved the colors on the cover. It's one of those covers that just pops when the colors are vibrant. Same with FF 48. Very nice book.
Post 568 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 569 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

Post 570 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 571 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Spent the day at Terrificon in CT today. Lots of dealers, but not many deals. Higher grade books seemed to have been marked up 1.5 to 2+ times over “real” prices for most of the larger dealers. I did drop off 15 SA comics at the CBCS booth and had a nice chat with Tim Bildhauser and others there. I had Neal Adams and Dennis O’Neill sign my Green Lantern #76 and Batman #232 for Yellow labels. I both bought of those comics when they came out for 15 cents each! They were both read dozens of times, so I felt they were good candidates for sigs. Also saw Corey dropping off several hundred more comics. I blame him for the slow TAT’s. lol

Post 572 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo you are not kidding about some of the inflated pricing. Picked up these over Saturday and Sunday at Terrificon. I probably over paid for the Next Men.

I was also lucky to get Joe Sinnott's signsture yesterday on a Giant Size FF #4. After signing he stopped to thumb through the book and stopped to look up in excitement that it had been a while since he had seen the book. Real nice guy and during the one day he was at the con, he could be seen stopping to take pictures with everyone who approached him.
Post 573 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Hcanes - Too bad we didn’t get to meet. That first Hell Boy is a nice pick up! I was hoping to get Joe Geilla’s signature on a few books, but he never showed up today. He’s like DC’s version of Joe Sinnott, a 90-year old guy who used to ink Batman and other characters for Carmine Infantino, Murphy Anderson, Sheldon Moldoff, and others. I have had the pleasure of meeting and getting Joe Sinnott’s signature at two prior occasions. Witnout a doubt he is one of the nicest persons that you will ever meet.
Post 574 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
that's the second appearance of hellboy, not the first.
Post 575 IP   flag post

This is the first. Very rare. Super valuable. I heard, anyways. There's a reboot Hellboy movie coming soon in January.
Post 576 IP   flag post

Post 577 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

Sorry, Mike. The “first full-color appearance” of Hellboy.
Post 578 IP   flag post
Sorry.
Post 579 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

Sorry, Mike. The “first full-color appearance” of Hellboy.

I need the dime press issue to complete my collection of Hellboy first appearances..have the other 2 1st though!
Post 580 IP   flag post
597868 999 30