CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

New to your collection #35908

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 476 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 477 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 478 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 479 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 480 • IP   flag post


Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 481 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 482 • IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
Here are some things that I have gotten in the last month or so...

Signed Bill Sienkiewicz



Bill Sienkiewicz Variants from a cool LCS in Richland WA, Underground Adventures





Nice maul Variant

Post 483 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 484 • IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Picked this book up for $8...it's seen better days, but looks like a good read.


Post 485 • IP   flag post
Collector cseale0223 private msg quote post Address this user
The only Rick and Marty thing I have.



Got this one for $50.

Post 486 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Comic isn’t new to my collection but the Romita sig is. Glad to have this back.


Post 487 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I picked these up at SDCC, 5 pages from the Marvel Knights 2099 one-shot.





Post 488 • IP   flag post
Collector rckstr1253 private msg quote post Address this user
Just got today in the mail

Post 489 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
So I have spent the last few days in Rome on vacation and travel to Pompeii tomorrow. I went to an antique shop today, but unfortunately it was closed because it’s Sunday. I did manage to find a Panini copy of GS X-Men #1 in Italian at a corner newstand shop. It even came with a life-size tin sign that has the original cover in English. Hopefully I will find more interesting stuff in the next few days.

Front Cover:


Back Cover:



Tin replica cover:



PS - Sorry for the crappy iPod photos; I didn’t pack my scanner.
Post 490 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Who goes to Rome without taking their scanner with them?

Piss Poor Prior Planning.
Post 491 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Picked up Preacher #1 and the Absolute Vertigo for $70.
Now I can get rid of my CGC SS 9.6 (didn't know about pressing when I sent this in but I don't think it would go any higher)





Post 492 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user


Post 493 • IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
A nice set of 75 centers showed up in the mail today...those covers are very 80's!!!
Post 494 • IP   flag post
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
Back from Perlin and Milgrom signing. Relieved it stayed 9.6.


Post 495 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
I just got in some more high grade Vampi yesterday from across the street!
















Post 496 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 497 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user







Post 498 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user











Post 499 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user



Won in a raffle and received today. Love that sig.
Post 500 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
My cool down period didn't last long.







Post 501 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 502 • IP   flag post
Collector Domogotcomics private msg quote post Address this user


Been missing the Alpha Flight for too long and the X-Men 1 is the beginning of a new set idea. The Punisher I just wanted the #9 to go with my #10.
Post 503 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Walked 3.7 km to a Panini comic store in Florence today. It was closed even though it was 20 minutes before it’s closing time. Then walked to a train station where there was a used book store. Could only find these items:

Front cover



Back cover (interesting subject matter for a comic)



Front cover



Back cover



Not really true comic books, but I tried. Flying back to RI tomorrow.
Post 504 • IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
Couple of new pick-ups

Rick N Morty Variant




Bill Sienkiewicz signed Beauty & the Beast - I will be sending this in for red label

Post 505 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30