Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

New to your collection #35908

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Super happy with this one. Got a great deal on it. I spent over an hour cleaning it, too.
Post 401 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Look at this unicorn right here. Highest grade on ebay is a 9.6 for sale. Never seen a 9.8 CGC SS like this before.
Post 402 IP   flag post

Post 403 IP   flag post

I got 3 spares of these for sale
Post 404 IP   flag post

Post 405 IP   flag post

Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
I've been "needing" to upgrade my miswrap copy.

Post 406 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 407 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 408 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user

Picked up first copy hoping to get a 8.0. Deciding rather to sell the raw or send it in. Then next day couldn't pass up deal on a old label 9.0 white pages. Yes case is cracked but going send it back in or get a regrade.
Post 409 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Pick ups this morning from Zapp!

The Mattina Tripplets:

Post 410 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
LOL!

"Death of the Inhumans" - You've gotta love Marvel's inept thinking. A horrible TV series is produced. They don't know what to do with the characters now. Someone gets the bright idea... "Hey, lets kill them!"

Champions #20 Variant - Is there ANYTHING on that cover that gives you insight into the contents? Is there anything that makes you think, "Hey, I'll bet this comic will be great!" I think the cover is missing a word balloon. She should be saying "Hey, look at my flat chest!" Why is she poking out her chest? Why are all Marvel characters haughty with a "look at me" pose? Why is there nothing on the cover that gives you even the slightest clue as to why you should buy the comic.
Post 411 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
The Champions is a 2nd print, therefore, IMHO they probably went with a cover that presented a concept they were trying to portray versus insight to its contents. That would be the job of the sold out 1st printing.

Below is how the reprints for 19 & 20 would look combined. Amka Aliyak on the left and her alias of Snowguard on the right.

Post 412 IP   flag post
They fail on both. I recognize the title name from the 70's. These characters are not in that team. Many heroes can fly. Showing me two more that are doing nothing leads me to believe that the contents inside are not even noteworthy to promote. In my audits of that at the comic shop, my assessment has been 100% true.
Post 413 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
@X51 yeah marvel trying to make me give a sh-t about the inhumans over the xen for the last 5/6 years has been an enormous waste of time, the Warren Ellis karnak book was the only mildly interesting book, the rest was garbage. I hope it is there death...but it won't be
Post 414 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 415 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
These came in today's mail. Thanks to a trade with @Studley_Dudley I can cross three more X-Men of my want list. I just hope that he is as satisfied with his comics as I am with mine! Great guy to deal with.

Post 416 IP   flag post

Paid $30 and used my ebay coupon too
Post 417 IP   flag post
Collector rejaak private msg quote post Address this user

Post 418 IP   flag post

Post 419 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Came in the mail today from an Ebay sale. I only bought it because the price was right AND there was a 15% off freebie from Ebay. I have several of this issue, but I don't think a person can have too many of these put away.

Post 420 IP   flag post
Not really new to my collection. But I found these next five books hiding in a short box full of graphic novels.

I have a few copies of this #1. But it is always nice to find another.

Post 421 IP   flag post
First cover appearance of Lois Lane in a bikini?

Post 422 IP   flag post
Couple of sweet finds, since they were sort of, kind of, in a way, FREE.

Post 423 IP   flag post
Strange Tales #126 won't load for some reason.
Post 424 IP   flag post
Before there was Tom Cruise, there was Johnny Thunder.

Post 425 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Impulse buy cuz I had e-Bay Bucks to burn.

Post 426 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
Came in the mail today from an Ebay sale. I only bought it because the price was right AND there was a 15% off freebie from Ebay. I have several of this issue, but I don't think a person can have too many of these put away.

Are you able to kee it or your son is gonna grab it? Btw say that one of your threads on the other board became alive again 5 years later
Post 427 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Picked up some nice looking books - Jumped on the Silk train and snagged a Hobgoblin 2nd appearance...

Post 428 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
A few orders came in last week!

A few minor keys; First appearance of Mockingbird, first appearance of Angela, and first Marvel Comics appearance of Angela. A few blank covers, The beautifully painted Elektra & Eolverine mini-series for signatures at SDCC, the Punisher covers from the Marvels sequel, a House of M variant to go with my Avengers Annual 10 reprint that reuses the same artwork, and volume 1 of the Venom Omnibus (I refuse to call it the Venomnibus)

Post 429 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 430 IP   flag post
600892 999 30