CBCS GradedComics Golden AgeComics Silver Age

Auction Wins Post Em If You Got Em5845

Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
And plenty of Atlas books

Post 101 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 102 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Got this in the mail today. Also signed by Dave Cockrum - but as you know, CGC doesn't authenticate signatures.

Post 103 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Snagged this one yesterday on ebay...
Post 104 IP   flag post
Collector DJC_II private msg quote post Address this user
Had this book in raw, sold it.
Missed it. Bought it again. Wanted an SS series, but haven't seen a good affordable one yet

Post 105 IP   flag post

Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user

Picked up this one, so sexist as to not even be funny, so fits right in. Iā€™m gonna hang it next to The Rifleman sportin wood.
Post 106 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAgeKids
I've been killing it on eBay lately...I am not going to post my wins in til they are all in hand.

But I'll give a hint as to what I scored lately...

Doc Brown and CaptKirk (from the CGC board) would be green with envy, at the fruits of my labor
šŸ˜‰

Well, are they in hand yet? I don't know how long shipping takes, but it should be there by now, eh?
Post 107 IP   flag post
Collector DJC_II private msg quote post Address this user

Post 108 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

This one was signed by Michael Turner

That's all so far.
Post 109 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 110 IP   flag post

Post 111 IP   flag post
found this one in a lot i bought

Post 112 IP   flag post
Won two great books tonight:

Post 113 IP   flag post

Post 114 IP   flag post

Post 115 IP   flag post

Post 116 IP   flag post

Post 117 IP   flag post

Post 118 IP   flag post

Post 119 IP   flag post
Collector Ladic private msg quote post Address this user
I just received a few xmen comics I always wanted to have, did I pay decent price?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Men-136-Dark-Phoenix-Marvel-1980-9-2-or-Better-NM/372348906596?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Men-137-Death-Of-Phoenix-Marvel-Comics-1980-VG/372348907232?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Men-138-Cyclops-Leaves-Marvel-Comics-1980-VF/372348907629?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Men-141-Days-Of-Future-Past-Marvel-1981-VG-Fine/372348908752?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
Post 120 IP   flag post
@Ladic If the X-Men 136 grades out as advertised I would say you did fine. If it ends up as an 8.0 or less then not so much.
Post 121 IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
First time win at Hake's auction
Post 122 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos your LadyDeath CGC 10 Gem Mint, I thought signed comic books were ineligible for a grade higher than 9.8? I guess that's not true but is that a change? Was that ever the case?
Post 123 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@drchaos your LadyDeath CGC 10 Gem Mint, I thought signed comic books were ineligible for a grade higher than 9.8? I guess that's not true but is that a change? Was that ever the case?

I only received a few 9.9s from CGC and every one of them was signed with one exception.

I do not believe there ever was a limit on the signed books.

With that said, the Lady Death book is the only graded 10 I have ever owned.
Post 124 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

I only received a few 9.9s from CGC and every one of them was signed with one exception.

I do not believe there ever was a limit on the signed books.

With that said, the Lady Death book is the only graded 10 I have ever owned.

that's incredible!! a gem mint 10 flawless perfect book....and signed to boot!!...wow!!!!
Post 125 IP   flag post
@GAC I already got two offers on the book but it still sits on ebay waiting for someone to scoop it up.
Post 126 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

Post 127 IP   flag post

Post 128 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 129 IP   flag post

Post 130 IP   flag post
600782 999 30