CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Golden AgeComics Silver Age

Auction Wins Post Em If You Got Em5845

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 826 • IP   flag post
Collector willieCPA4646 private msg quote post Address this user
Here's my (one) book from the Murphy Anderson File Copy I was able to win:


The last of the Hunter's Hellcats series. The LOSERS would arrive next issue.
Post 827 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user



Post 828 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 829 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 830 • IP   flag post


Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 831 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 832 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Major tech problem so no time to update. Sorry
Post 833 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user













Post 834 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 835 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user







Post 836 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 837 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 838 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 839 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user




Post 840 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user







Post 841 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
ok my ipad got locked out from mcs - and still is - so had to bid using my phone
Post 842 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user



Post 843 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user



Post 844 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user









That's all for tonight.
Post 845 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user



Post 846 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka





I was eyballing both books but did not focus on them during my bidding frenzy.

Great pickups!
Post 847 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user



Post 848 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
the mister miracle is a double cover



Post 849 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user



Post 850 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user





Post 851 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
and finally the big one for me tonight


Post 852 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka

I was eyballing both books but did not focus on them during my bidding frenzy.

Great pickups!


Tks. My luck
Post 853 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
My most serious battle after losing that Turok giant I needed for my run to Mr Chaos...I acquired another Joyce Hummel. Always loved this cover anyways since I make spheres myself. Hard fight and it escalated rapidly during the final few moments
Something I meant to add I find fascinating about these golden age WW books...there are a total of 32 copies on the census. Of those how many do you imagine might be regrades? A VG- rates at or above seven of the known copies, placing this roughly in the top 25 known copies of this book..there just aren't many of them around or being graded at least.


Post 854 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user


Post 855 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30