Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Golden AgeComics Silver Age

Auction Wins Post Em If You Got Em5845

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
You got that #1. Let me know when you take a break so I don’t bid against you. I didn’t this time. No need to drive your price up.
I got this instead. Almost done with the few treasuries I think are worthy
Post 27 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I had a lot of competition on that #1. Tonight is the first appearance of cryptkeeper in Haunt of Fear.
I will bid very aggressively on that one.

btw I have that MA vs Supers in treasury edition size, signed by Neal Adams at ECCC.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector rejaak private msg quote post Address this user
fresh off the front porch...

Post 29 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
The mailman delivered these today. Couldn't help myself with the Steranko cover, and when the seller said he would combine shipping, I had to bid on something else. So I bid on the two Catwoman issues (I will probably flip those, so if anyone is interested let me know).

Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I had a lot of competition on that #1. Tonight is the first appearance of cryptkeeper in Haunt of Fear.
I will bid very aggressively on that one.

btw I have that MA vs Supers in treasury edition size, signed by Neal Adams at ECCC.

Ok we all now know that @kaptainsmyke will bid $1000 on that one 😆
Post 31 IP   flag post

the first appearance of the cryptkeeper in haunt of fear comics

and also i won this one too:

Post 32 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
While I lost out on four other issues, I now have these two to go with my issue one:

Post 33 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke someday I might just bid $950 - just to have fun
Post 34 IP   flag post
noooooo
Post 35 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Won two tonight!

Post 36 IP   flag post
Had a few get away from me but here are today's winnings:

Post 37 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I just won this. I think color guides are neat but this is the first one I’ve ever bought. I know there isn’t much investment value and they can easily be faked but I won this cheap at auction and it happens to be from Michael Turner’s first published issue

Post 38 IP   flag post

Post 39 IP   flag post

Last one for tonight.
Post 40 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Seller had a bunch of ASM's for sale. Was going for a Amazing Spider-Man 306 (Action Comics #1 Homage) but was stolen from my cart before I could complete the sale. Got these comics instead. Some of my favorite McFarlane covers from his early Spider-Man work.

Pages are heading towards off-white, a few minor spine ticks here or there...Not bad for $5 ea!

Post 41 IP   flag post
Busy night on the MCS auction

Post 42 IP   flag post

Post 43 IP   flag post

Post 44 IP   flag post
Last 3

Post 45 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos - Now I know why I couldn’t win anything tonight.
Post 46 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@drchaos - Now I know why I couldn’t win anything tonight.

I lost almost as many as I won. Someone else really wanted the other three Zatsnnas much more than I did.
Post 47 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos love the catwoman 48. I have few copies but I’ve held off on getting signed and submitted because I’m not 100% that they’ll make 9.8.
Post 48 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaxx35
@drchaos love the catwoman 48. I have few copies but I’ve held off on getting signed and submitted because I’m not 100% that they’ll make 9.8.

Given what I paid for the 9.8 I think your book is worth grading even if it is a 9.6.
Post 49 IP   flag post
Just got one -sniped with no tool

Post 50 IP   flag post
Will ask a related question.

Anyone who have received the payment from comiclink as a seller for the February featured auction?

Still waiting for mine
Post 51 IP   flag post
@drchaos - ready for this week’s comiclink/connect? I have my eyes on 5 listings 🤫
Post 52 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
@drchaos - ready for this week’s comiclink/connect? I have my eyes on 5 listings 🤫

I just looked at the first day listings and want to collect all of the Pokeman.

I try not to get too excited until the day of the auction because prices don't really start moving this early.
Post 53 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Anyone who have received the payment from comiclink as a seller for the February featured auction?

Still waiting for mine

Did you do ok on your auctions?
Post 54 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaard
Quote:

Still waiting for mine

Did you do ok on your auctions?

Yes - flip sold for middle of estimation but waiting 45 days + for payment 🤔
Post 55 IP   flag post
599690 999 30