CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Golden AgeComics Silver Age

Auction Wins Post Em If You Got Em5845

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Last two for tonight





Post 351 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos cheers for another Auction. Well done. See u tomorrow lol
Post 352 • IP   flag post
I swore no more comics, then this happened. PaulPop private msg quote post Address this user

Not a key, but still welcome in my collection.
Post 353 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPop

Not a key, but still welcome in my collection.


Guy should have at least worn a different shirt and jacket than what he wore for the wanted photo!!!
Post 354 • IP   flag post
I swore no more comics, then this happened. PaulPop private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPop

Not a key, but still welcome in my collection.


Guy should have at least worn a different shirt and jacket than what he wore for the wanted photo!!!
And bright yellow. He couldn't have been that hard to spot.
Post 355 • IP   flag post


Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user




Post 356 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
First win of the night!


Post 357 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 358 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 359 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 360 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user










Post 361 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 362 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user







Post 363 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Last one for tonight!


Post 364 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Last one for me


Post 365 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user













Post 366 • IP   flag post
Collector Yoosh5492 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 367 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user

Always a deal to be had
Post 368 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user













Post 369 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user










Post 370 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 371 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user




Post 372 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 373 • IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user

Post 374 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 375 • IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user

Post 376 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 377 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 378 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 379 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
I turn 50 next week. This seemed appropriate.

Happy birthday to me.


Post 380 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30