Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Signatures

Getting signatures verified5838

Collector raymondjohn private msg quote post Address this user
When sending your comics to have signatures verified does it help to send in C.O.A`s and would they be returned? As I would like to keep them with the comic as an extra guarantee if I ever come to sell!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector ComicHaulics private msg quote post Address this user
I had the COA in the back of the bag and board when I sent it in. I don't think they even look at it (which is fine by me!). They returned it in the bag and board and my comic got the verified signature grade. Very happy!
Post 2 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
When I submitted the comic, they returned the COA. I seem to recall someone saying that COAs are easy to forge so they dont enhance the value of a book. (If I am mistaken, my apologies. )

I just stuck the COA in the bag the graded book came in.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thanks for the advice.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Lewdog private msg quote post Address this user
If you call them, they will tell you not to send in the COA as it doesn't make a difference, and it might get lost. The cool thing however, is if the signature is limited edition and numbered they will put that on the slab label. Just make sure to write on your submission form that you want them to do that. So for example if you have a book that was signed as part of a special edition by Dynamic Forces, and it number 559/1,000 they will put that on the label.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Two of the comics I have are Dynamic Forces so that's good to know. Thank you
Post 6 IP   flag post
601242 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?