CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Your favorite reprint?5673

I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I think mine is my Incredible Hulk #1 Marvel Legends reprint.

Do you have a fav?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Which Amazing Fantasy 15 reprint is that? It doesn't have some of the usual reprint indicators.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Toy Biz AF Replica Reprint 2001
Post 9 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks.

Speaking of Toybiz, their Spiderman 2099 #1 reprint is pretty cool.

I have 3 I'll be sending for grading at SDCC.




Post 10 • IP   flag post
Collector Thearrow private msg quote post Address this user
Def Detective comics 27
Post 11 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@Thearrow Is that the Oreo cookies reprint?
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Collector Thearrow private msg quote post Address this user
Yes it is @00slim
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Collector CEPubDude private msg quote post Address this user
This is great timing. I just picked up these 10 Fantasy Masterpieces for 2 bucks each today. Great deal. Also got some 50 cent New Gods reprints...

Post 14 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Hands down this one is easily my favorite reprint


Post 15 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 16 • IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thearrow
Def Detective comics 27


When I was a kid, I shopped at Clint’s Comics in Kansas City. You can find their ads in many 70s Marvels. I went to school on the next block, so my mom would take me after school.

They had one of these Oreo reprints in their Detective box with a $27,000 price sticker (this was early 80s) as a goof. Never asked how much they’d actually sell it for.
Post 17 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 18 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 19 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 20 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 21 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 22 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 23 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 24 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 25 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Such as it is.



Post 28 • IP   flag post
657131 28 28
This topic is archived. Start new topic?