Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
'Cobra Kai' teaser trailer reignites the 'Karate Kid' rivalry for sequel series

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I heard awhile back that this was in the works. It's supposed to have a sense of humor about itself, so, I'm curious to see where it goes.

One thing that confuses me is, wasn't Johnny sympathetic to Daniel after their fight at the end of the first movie?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Absolute_Zero private msg quote post Address this user
Because Daniel was the real bully and Johnnie was the real hero fo the movie lol. But honestly Cobra Kai looks pretty good hope it does well for a new movie to come out with them in it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I also read awhile back that Ralph Macchio was offered previous reprisal rolls but wanted to wait for one that would do it justice. I'm guessing he has full confidence in this new series.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector jrs private msg quote post Address this user
Sweep the leg.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
I thought this post would be about this....

Post 6 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Um.... Looks pretty lame to me...
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
Um.... Looks pretty lame to me...

I agree!

I spent 2-1/2 years in Tai-kwon-do, Then the next 12 years in Matsumura Seito, Shoren-Ryu, Kabudo, White Crane.

The image I'm seeing appears more like Praying Mantis Kung Fu.

I have no idea what this "Crobra Kai" stuff is,.. unless it's some Hollywood fictional Martial art.
Post 8 IP   flag post
If you've never watched The Karate Kid (1984), check it out
Post 9 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
I thought this post would be about this....

Same. This is more interesting to me than the stupid reboot hack
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
I don't want to be that guy who's all like "This ruins everything about my childhood!" But this looks awful to me and I'm getting sick to death of all the reboots and re-imaginings of everything.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Karate Kid 3 was the thinnest plot ever yet I still liked it.

"Ostracised villain John Kreese attempts to gain revenge on Daniel and Miyagi, with the help of a Vietnam War comrade, the wealthy owner of a toxic waste disposal business."

The joke was always..hey let's kill someone over the All Valley Karate Tournament...
Post 12 IP   flag post
601329 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?