CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Collector Comicnewbie private msg quote post Address this user





Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Need to provide larger images
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
let me get my magnifier.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Collector Comicnewbie private msg quote post Address this user
Lol. Stand by, this thing called work is slowing me down
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector Comicnewbie private msg quote post Address this user





Post 5 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
VF/NM
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Collector Comicnewbie private msg quote post Address this user
So is that in the 9.2-9.6 range?
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector nikki666666 private msg quote post Address this user
id say a 9.0 at best. lots of damage for such a modern book
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicnewbie
So is that in the 9.2-9.6 range?
VF/NM = 9.0
Post 9 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
9.0-9.2

*Ponders* I've seen this countertop on ebay before....
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Collector Comicnewbie private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
9.0-9.2

*Ponders* I've seen this countertop on ebay before....

You are not wrong
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Ltd pics....ok.....

9.0-9.2 - and depends upon how much handling has occurred.

Can it be cleaned of fingerprints?
Virgin copies with "black" as main color always are hard to get in a 9.8, unless handled very little.

Can it be a 9.4+?

Sure. Does it have good centering? Corners sharp and no micro abrasions?

Heavier card stock is known for dings and very light scratches.

Any of those defects exist?

For a comparison....I have a 9.6 Valiant SMotA#10 1st print. I was for sure it would pull a 9.8....but alas.

Nope.

Black covers are tough cookies.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Collector Comicnewbie private msg quote post Address this user
How about is one...


Post 13 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
For the second copy:

That top-left corner on the cover looks rough. Color break at lower staple.

9.2?
Post 14 • IP   flag post
Collector Comicnewbie private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks to all who are taking the time to look at these photos. I appreciate it
Post 15 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
That second copy COULD get a 9.4 if there are no other flaws, but I think that's tops.
Post 16 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicnewbie








Post 17 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
9.0-9.2. I see bad edge wear along bottom, and both top and bottom corners of the spine are rounded too. Some edge wear along top but very faint. I see one color breaking ding on back cover and one on front cover or is that s specks of dust?
Post 18 • IP   flag post
657131 18 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?