Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Just thought I would take a few moments to thank all of the many
Board Members and Moderators who have so graciously viewed my
ramblings over the past year or so. I truly appreciate your continued interest and kind remarks regarding my collection.
It has been and hopefully will continue to be my please to share
scans of the PARK AVENUE COLLECTION with ALL OF YOU!
Again, thank you for your kind words, votes and genuine interest.

Marty Mann
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
@martymann Actually, Thank You. One of the reasons I like visiting this forum is to see things like your posts. There are others on here that post interesting things as well and I appreciate them as well. The more I see, the more I learn, the more I know, helps to make me better. I truly appreciate it and hope you keep it up.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
*puts his hands together & bows in gratitude*
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user
This is what makes the hobby so great! Each of us has our own niche and focus and it's nice to be exposed to not only that, but the myriad of different personalities that we encounter here. I find the admiration, support and even the banter between members to be enlightening and entertaining. So here's a toast to all of you out there. Let's keep the hobby strong!

Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Marty, it has been a pleasure to see your collection, both books and sundry items.

And I will also mention that your personality and character seem awesome. Wish we lived close to each other and could talk in person. So much in common that these young whippersnappers around here don't share.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Thank YOU Marty. It’s rare to find someone who purely appreciates comics in an old-school way, it’s sad, but true. Many of us are fueled by speculation, and hopes of makin a buck off a first appearance, whereas folks like you have a real love of the media. Thanks for fighting the good fight, this ones for you.🍺
Post 6 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
To Marty “You the” Mann:
It has been an absolute pleasure not only seeing the incredible comics and memorabilia that you have posted, but to also see the love, respect, and passion you have for these nostalgic treasures. When I started going to comic book shows in the 1970’s, I would look in awe at the Golden Age comics that were displayed. I would stare at pictures of their magnificent covers in my well-worn Overstreet Price Guides, especially the color sections, and wonder what it would have been like to have been born thirty years earlier so that I could have purchased some of them myself. Now, thanks to you, I know what it was like! You are the best, Marty. Thanks so much for sharing not only pictures, but your memories and experiences too.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
I agree with the others that the Thanks belong to you Marty!!! The Park Avenue Collection is the best thread on this forum or any comic book forum on the internet. It's stunningly beautiful and historic in nature.

Thank You Marty!!!!!🥂
Post 8 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9 IP   flag post
598013 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?