CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Classic Femme Fatale Covers & Art?5333

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
"LADY MIST".



OO

mm


The only two copies I have from the series come sequentially after yours:





Post 51 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Not a big fan of Frank Robbins, but those covers are decent. I hated what he did to the Shadow and the Invaders series.
Post 52 • IP   flag post
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreq27



That seriously looks like Audrey Hepburn
Post 53 • IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odins_Raven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreq27



That seriously looks like Audrey Hepburn


That’s probably my favorite Hughes cover. Mine is out being signed and graded as we speak. I have an extra copy if anyone is interested. Wouldn’t make 9.8 but would probably be 9.6-9.4. Normally don’t sell my books but don’t see the need of having two.
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user



This was probably the first variant I ever bought, if I was ever going to pick an image to sum up the 90s this cover would definitely be a contender.
Post 55 • IP   flag post


Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Richard Corben is one of my favorites.



Post 56 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 57 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
LMAO He reacts to the bride as though the devil at his side is routine.



Post 58 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 59 • IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
sadly I don't own any "classic" femme...so I've thrown in some modern stuff (and I added blue lines as to not get booted off the boards for a week ).


Post 60 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Fly away, Superman! Fly away!


Post 61 • IP   flag post
Collector Khumbu private msg quote post Address this user




This is probably my favorite book as well.
Post 62 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khumbu




This is probably my favorite book as well.


That's on my want list
Post 63 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 64 • IP   flag post
Collector DJC_II private msg quote post Address this user

Post 65 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 66 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
A pretty cool splash page production art transparency from Frank Miller's Daredevil run.

Picked this up at auction during the Super Bowl.
Post 67 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
WONDER WOMAN vs. "VILLAINY INCORPORATED".



OO

mm
Post 68 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 69 • IP   flag post
657131 69 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?