Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern Age

For Sale from One-Owner Collection5315

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Looking to sell a few things. First is my set of Frank Miller's Ronin (1-6). All issues were purchased new by me, read once or twice, and bagged. Please see the front and back scans for condition (I will post scans shortly). I AM ALSO INCLUDING A SECOND COPY OF #1. Each issue has been placed in a new MyLites 2 with a Full-Back. I am asking for $75 for the set, and will include shipping, tracking, and insurance to the US. Payment by PayPal please. I would also consider trades.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post

Post 3 IP   flag post
Second #1:

Post 4 IP   flag post
My second item is a little rarer. It's an unopened, still plastic-wrapped Marvel Adventures Collector's Pack containing the following four comics: Transformers Generation 2 Issue #1 (foil cover with bi-fold) and GI Joe #'s 140, 141, and 142. I am asking for $60 for the set, and will include shipping, tracking, and insurance to the US. Payment by PayPal please. Scans will follow.
Post 5 IP   flag post

Post 6 IP   flag post
601434 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?