Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSPMovies TelevisionSignatures

Rick & Morty #1 for sale5221

Collector Ambush_Bug private msg quote post Address this user
Hey all, I just got a batch of CBCS comics in the mail, including Rick & Morty #1, the four color grail variant. Signed by Justin Roiland. I've put it up on ebay for anyone interested.

(I checked the CGC census and there's only 4 copies signed as 9.6!)

I hope CBCS puts out their own census soon!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/292399719974?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I see a lot of swirl scratches on front of case, but not the back? Also, that's a steep asking price if you ask me but GLWTS

Not for nothing, I have my items at comparable prices because I don't really wish to sell them so don't listen to me. I'd be concerned about the swirl scratches though. Is it the lighting of the photos?
Post 2 IP   flag post
There are no scratches at all. That must be a lighting effect.
I received this a few days ago and haven't even taken it out of the plastic cover.
Thanks for the insight. I may try another picture or explain the lighting in the description.

As to the price, it's hard to say. These AAARE quite rare with the signature and I've seen other R&Ms signed by him go for more. I also have a "best Offer" option available.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Oh no, you have a right to ask what you want for your book - I just thought I'd throw that in there in case it doesn't sell and sits on ebay for a minute... I was thinking the swirls could be lighting.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Cool! Again, Thanks for the comments!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Swirls are lighting. Have this problem all the time I use a flash...gotta get the right angle, but yes others might think those are scratches and move along...
Post 6 IP   flag post
601275 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?