Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Shipped to the Wrong Person?5191

Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
If you get the wrong comics, at least let them be AF #15's, lol.
Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Update: Comics original delivery date was today and despite CBCS putting in the address change request 3 days ago it still made it all the way to Las Vegas, NV today before the recipient address was updated by FedEx. Expected delivery date is now 16 Jan 18

Today, I am a sad panda.
Post 77 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Sounds like my experience with toys r us this past holiday season....ordered a toy online for my child...45 minutes later found something better so went to cancel the order...TRU websites states you can cancel your order within 1 hour...despite having 15 minutes on the deadline the option to cancel the order was not provided...called them up, was on hold for 20 minutes....person on the phone says they can't guarantee they can top shipment but they'll flag it...3 days later it ships...I didn't care, i was trying to save them from wasting money shipping it and have to take it back. Whatever.

On the other side the replacement toy I ordered was 2 day priority per the item description ...bought it on eBay...person sends it parcel post and it made it Saturday evening, the 23rd.just in time for Xmas....took 7 days to go 500 miles.

Anyway...fun shipping tales...
Post 78 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Wow u guys have bad luck on ebay. I've had maybe 2-3 people that were super hard to deal with out of all my transactions.
Post 79 IP   flag post
Generally my experiences are good. I'd say I get one or two odd balls in 100. One guy advertised a comic as a 9.8 and it came riddled with spine ticks...I stopped counting at 40. Tried to blame it on USPS, despite being well packaged. Didn't want to accept a return...claimed if he accepted terms he'd make no money...it was a $10 item. I told him if he sold books he was honest about the is grade he wouldn't have this problem.
Post 80 IP   flag post

I work 12 hour shifts and won't be home to sign for this package. FedEx's 1st delivery attempt was made today and "Recipient's Name" is still the person CBCS originally sent it to. So after 3 delivery attempts they will hold the package for me to pick up...what happens when my ID doesn't match the recipient name of the package? Ugh.
Post 81 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
There should be a notation to indicate you'll be picking it up & not the original recipient.

Again, that should be the case. Fingers crossed. It's been a serious headache as it is, I hope it doesn't prove to be any more difficult.
Post 82 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I've seen my shipments (not necessarily from CBCS) take really weird routes. maybe that's what's happened?
Post 83 IP   flag post
If someone is still at CBCS I need a phone call now.

The address on the package was changed to my address but the NAME was not. I've missed the delivery for 3 days due to work and it's supposed to go to a FedEx location to hold for a few days. However, because the address was already changed once, it will skip that process and ship back to CBCS immediately per the FedEx rep I talked to. Even if I was able to be here for the delivery or go to pick it up at FedEx, they wouldn't let me because my name doesn't match the package.

I need someone to contact FedEx and myself to make this right. Not a happy customer at all.
Post 84 IP   flag post
That sucks, @Thanatos.

Did nobody answer CBCS' phone? Not good.
Post 85 IP   flag post
Nope. Assuming they went home for the day, downside to living out west now.
Post 86 IP   flag post
Help needed, @SteveRicketts.
Post 87 IP   flag post
@Thanatos do you know the grades? This would be torture if you were waiting for the big reveal....so close, yet so far....
Post 88 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
@Thanatos do you know the grades? This would be torture if you were waiting for the big reveal....so close, yet so far....

Yeah, I do have the grades. Regardless, this is leaving a very bitter taste in my mouth. Extra bitter lol
Post 89 IP   flag post
Any reason why I've left multipe voicemails and emails regarding my order and received ZERO reply?

When FedEx is more helpful than you guys have been, something is wrong. Delivery Exception #4 today. FedEx still thinks my name is different and if they decide to hold it at a FedEx location they've told me I'm screwed because my name doesn't match what you guys put on my package. My only hope is to be home for the delivery tomorrow and pray the delivery man doesn't give a crap about my identification.
Post 90 IP   flag post
Yikes. I hope you're able to be home for it.

If not, I hope CBCS corrects the matter along with some sort of compensation for the inconvenience.
Post 91 IP   flag post
FedEx left a note for the delivery driver asking to come by later in the day for me.

Can't lie, I'm having a difficult time justifying my support for CBCS at this point.
Post 92 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts @Jesse_O your assistance is desperately needed here.
Post 93 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

@GAC, I actually do not work for CBCS. I am just a mod on the forum. Hopefully Steve R. or another CBCS employee can help, but I really don't know what they could do at this point. My advice is to contact customer service and keep in contact with them until it is resolved.
Post 94 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

@GAC, I actually do not work for CBCS. I am just a mod on the forum. Hopefully Steve R. or another CBCS employee can help, but I really don't know what they could do at this point. My advice is to contact customer service and keep in contact with them until it is resolved.

my sincere apologies!! I thought moderators were employees.
Post 95 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry to hear about your problems. I had some issues with them with my first, and only, submission from over three years ago. They were new back then so I understand they were going through "growing pains" but after three years they should have their act together.
Post 96 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user

Post 97 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 98 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
when will comics be delivered, #soon
Post 99 IP   flag post
Left work 2 hours early (yay for lost wages) to make sure I'm here for attempt #5 from FedEx. Feels like if I miss this one, it ships back to CBCS. Not sure if I want them touching my comics again, they haven't even responded to any of my communication attempts. Crossing my fingers that this delivery person doesn't check my ID or I'm hosed.
Post 100 IP   flag post
Collector Redshade private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
Left work 2 hours early (yay for lost wages) to make sure I'm here for attempt #5 from FedEx. Feels like if I miss this one, it ships back to CBCS. Not sure if I want them touching my comics again, they haven't even responded to any of my communication attempts. Crossing my fingers that this delivery person doesn't check my ID or I'm hosed.

I've been living this with you for the last few weeks man. Hope you get the goods soon (and show us when they do arrive).
Post 101 IP   flag post
Fingers crossed.
Post 102 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
No ID no comics? @Thanatos gonna get arrested for tackling the fedex guy as he walks away back to the truck with the cbcs box

Post 103 IP   flag post
HAHAHAHAHAHAH got another delivery exception from FedEx so I called and they said I should drive to a certain FedEx Pick-Up location which means I'm screwed because CBCS is closed again and they haven't taken a moment out of their busy schedules to call FedEx and give them my real name. Guess I'm going to pretend to be some Middle Eastern or maybe Hindi guy named Kabani. Thanks CBCS, you've been great.
Post 104 IP   flag post
Noooooooo!!!!!
Post 105 IP   flag post
600777 133 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?