CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to?5175

Collector rejaak private msg quote post Address this user
Post 176 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
There's another song that reminds me of this.

Post 177 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Baller Shot Caller, Lil Troy.
Air Force Ones, Nelly.
Thugs Mansion, Tupac.
Funny How Time Slips Away, Narvel Felts.
You Never Even Called Me By My Name, David Allan Cole.
A bunch by Hank Williams Jr.
Post 178 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 179 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 180 • IP   flag post


I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 181 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 182 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
I love women who rock!

Post 183 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 184 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Kashmir: Zeppelin. Nuff said.
Post 185 • IP   flag post
Collector rejaak private msg quote post Address this user
clickable text
Post 186 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 187 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
Kashmir: Zeppelin. Nuff said.


Post 188 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user



One of my favorite albums from the motor city.
Post 189 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
Post Malone - Beerbongs and Bentleys
Post 190 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user



Beatles while watching one of the sloppiest freaking games of basketball I have ever witnessed.
Post 191 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
It's FRIDAY!!!! Time for some swing music!!!

Post 192 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I had forgotten about this song, but I've decided recently that I like it. I'm pretty sure I saw this band play at a festival.

Post 193 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 194 • IP   flag post
Collector spamnham private msg quote post Address this user
Post 195 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
In memory of Vinnie Paul. I hope him and his brother Darrell are rocking together again.

Post 196 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I really love the ‘Cowboys From Hell’ album. I might have to listen to that today. Farewell Vinnie (for now).
Post 197 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Been listening to Hardcore Henry LP vinyl record a lot lately....


Post 198 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Also the new Rob Zombie LP Vinyl record. It is pretty good. I can't show you the album art on the inside tho. You should totally google it tho


Post 199 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user





I scored a $40 original pressing to 1994 NIN Downward Spiral Vinyl LP 12" record set at Half Priced Books. They didn't know what they had I guess. But I do! This is a $200 record all day long.
Post 200 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Okay... none of the flash videos are showing in this thread now either. The message board must not be allowing embedded flash videos anymore.
Post 201 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Video link fixed!!
Post 202 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 203 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Great album. Glad the links are working now.

Post 204 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke





I scored a $40 original pressing to 1994 NIN Downward Spiral Vinyl LP 12" record set at Half Priced Books. They didn't know what they had I guess. But I do! This is a $200 record all day long.



you mean you didn't give them FMV???? LOL!!!!! I kid!!
Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30