CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to?5175

Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foghorn_Sam
I'm a long time YES fan. Came across this live version of "South Side of the Sky" and I must say I really enjoyed its slightly different take on the original.


Big YES fan! Been to 4 shows plus the ABWH Show at Shoreline, 1989 (the one on dvd and cd). I even put them in my skin.
And my brother-in-law's friend knew I'm a YES fan, and was able to get this banner after this 2001 Reno show. I wish there were a way to get Jon Anderson to paint on it.




Post 126 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I saw the Satellites open for the Ramones. The lead singer had parted ways with the band. He rejoined when they got their recording contract. There was another band called the Satellites, so they called themselves the Georgia Satellites.

Post 127 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 128 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 129 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 130 • IP   flag post


Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 131 • IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
This one has been in my head lately.

Post 132 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user


Post 133 • IP   flag post
Collector rejaak private msg quote post Address this user
Post 134 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
With Easter approaching, I guess this song is suitable.

Post 135 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 136 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 137 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 138 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I prefer this earlier song. Terry Bozzio is the most amazing drummer I've ever seen play live. I like the guitar solo also.

Post 139 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
I prefer this earlier song. Terry Bozzio is the most amazing drummer I've ever seen play live. I like the guitar solo also.



My favorite as well.

The band appeared playing this song in the movie Lunchwagon.
Post 140 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 141 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 142 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 143 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 144 • IP   flag post
Collector 1forchrist private msg quote post Address this user
Post 145 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 146 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 147 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 148 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 149 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 150 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 151 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 152 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Last one for now

Post 153 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Their first Autralian version of High Voltage is perhaps my favorite album by them. It is on my playlist.

This one is too.
Post 154 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I think this is still on my playlist..

Post 155 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30