Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What are you listening to?5175

Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Non-stop Grateful Dead over here. With the occasional jazz or classical selection.
Post 101 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Rush Limbaugh.
Post 102 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Judas Priest's latest album "Firepower"!!! If you like 80's metal, this album ROCKS!!! Well, so far anyway. I haven't listened to all the tracks yet.

Post 103 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

For the Cheap Trick fans

I got to see a partially drunk Robin Zander sing Wild Thing with dirty lyrics at a club after one of their shows. He had Steve Walsh from Kansas doing back up vocals. Actually, I saw Steve Walsh walk up to the ticket booth at one of their shows trying to get in to see the band. I looked at the guy in front of me and said "That's Steve Walsh." The guy says back, "Yeah, Joe's brother." I almost died laughing.

I have the movie poster and comic adaption of Rock n' Rule which wasn't released until many years after it was made.
Post 104 IP   flag post
Figuratively, not literally.

Post 105 IP   flag post

Post 106 IP   flag post
I like Mike Campbell's guitar in this song.

Post 107 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 108 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 109 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
ZZ top.
Post 110 IP   flag post
Post 111 IP   flag post
Post 112 IP   flag post
Post 113 IP   flag post
Post 114 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos

I don't hate their music, but I'm not really a big fan. Ironically, I've seen them live twice. I tagged along with friends once and I won free tickets a second time.
Post 115 IP   flag post
Post 116 IP   flag post
Post 117 IP   flag post
Post 118 IP   flag post
Post 119 IP   flag post
I read the other day that the Cranberries lead singer died this year. She was to contribute vocals to this cover song.

Post 120 IP   flag post
This was the first track on my latest CD Mix

Post 121 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
If she doesn't remember this one, then she is too young for you BRUH..

Post 122 IP   flag post
I prefer this Pat Benatar song from that era...

Post 123 IP   flag post
Post 124 IP   flag post
Post 125 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foghorn_Sam
I'm a long time YES fan. Came across this live version of "South Side of the Sky" and I must say I really enjoyed its slightly different take on the original.

Big YES fan! Been to 4 shows plus the ABWH Show at Shoreline, 1989 (the one on dvd and cd). I even put them in my skin.
And my brother-in-law's friend knew I'm a YES fan, and was able to get this banner after this 2001 Reno show. I wish there were a way to get Jon Anderson to paint on it.

Post 126 IP   flag post
I saw the Satellites open for the Ramones. The lead singer had parted ways with the band. He rejoined when they got their recording contract. There was another band called the Satellites, so they called themselves the Georgia Satellites.

Post 127 IP   flag post
Post 128 IP   flag post
Post 129 IP   flag post
Post 130 IP   flag post
598095 999 30