CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to?5175

-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 901 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



thanks to the advice of @drwatson in the "once hot but not" thread .... i can't stop spinning this record ever since
Post 902 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Post 903 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user


Great doc!!!!
Post 904 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 905 • IP   flag post


Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Michael Nesmith. One of the finest song writers around.

Post 906 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O


On behalf of Depeche Mode and myself... this angers me greatly. I wish I never knew this existed. Jesus.
Post 907 • IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
What about this one...@kaptainmyke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkLWC-clCjk
Post 908 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@etapi65 That was pretty good!
Post 909 • IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
Post 910 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Inviting 2020 with Black Sabbath,.. all night long.

Post 911 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Couldn't find a decent live vid.. Matters not.

Post 912 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 913 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 914 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
You sure as hell can't leave out Iron Man for a classic/2020 invitation.

Post 915 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
The last few New Years I've gotten into a habit of listening to Stevie Nicks, Fleetwood Mac and Tesla. This is one of my favorites from Tesla.

Post 916 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Dirty Women don't mess around....

Post 917 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Whoa,... when I said this was a Black Sabbath/New Years Eve night, I never said it was gonna be entirely OZZY.... as I'm sure all us Dio lovers will appreciate this one

Post 918 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 919 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 920 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
The Writ is The Writ

Post 921 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
If you listen to fools...

Post 922 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Black Sabbath with Dio (almost) at his finest. His finest was earlier with Rainbow, IMO.

Post 923 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 924 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
And to top the night off, what I think is the Black Sabbath/Ozzy epitome,.. "Megalomania". @3:25 is when it starts getting wicked.

Post 925 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘
Post 926 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 927 • IP   flag post
Collector NoNoNoNoNoYes private msg quote post Address this user
Post 928 • IP   flag post
Collector NoNoNoNoNoYes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O


On behalf of Depeche Mode and myself... this angers me greatly. I wish I never knew this existed. Jesus.


Post 929 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
I'm still on the interactive Black Sabbath tour here, LOL. This is one you don't hear often

Post 930 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30