CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to?5175

We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I’ll give you best album ever is a stretch.... for me it is though. In my opinion Animals is better than The Wall
Post 876 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad anyone who thinks that highly of the Animals album definitely has my attention! Most people can't even get through it! LOL
Post 877 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
The acid days were my favorite, Several small species of furry animals gathered together in a cave with a pict was crazy when I first heard it, btw, if i murdered the exact title please excuse me. I didn’t google it and it’s been a while since I read it out loud. Which said I think I have that track on “the works” maybe, not “umma gummy”? Again, not a die hard so I could be a bit off...
Post 878 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Gumma
Post 879 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 880 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Post 881 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Watching this show I was at the other night. These guys are masters. I was at the show the night before as well but this one blew the roof off. Go right to 37:25 and see the magic...and yes that is Jay Lane on drums from Primus.

Post 882 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I’ll give you best album ever is a stretch.... for me it is though. In my opinion Animals is better than The Wall


That's a helluva stretch alright, and I love their Animals album.
Post 883 • IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

Still making my way through Ken Burns' Country Music documentary. The episode I watched last night had a segment on Johnny Cash's concert at Folsom Prison. I love this live version.
Post 884 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Post 885 • IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Herself 😂😂😂
Post 886 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 887 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar

Still making my way through Ken Burns' Country Music documentary. The episode I watched last night had a segment on Johnny Cash's concert at Folsom Prison. I love this live version.


Mr. Cash was a genius.
Post 888 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Mr. Cash was a genius.


I like "The Man Comes Around". They featured it on Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles.
Post 889 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



Hellbilly Deluxe 2 Vinyl LP Rob Zombie Signed by Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D
Post 890 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



Better Than Ezra Deluxe Re-issue Vinyl signed by Tom Drummond, Kevin Griffin

This vinyl is $300.
Post 891 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



Logic - Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind Vinyl (2LP) - LIMITED EDITION

Very rare
Post 892 • IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
What am I listening too?

https://www.mixcloud.com/ALMF3/al3-not-your-typical-christmas-mix/
Post 893 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user

Tool: Fear Inoculum. Enjoying the whole album while grading Final Exams. Their music almost puts me in a hypnotic trance. I could really fall asleep to this album. I wish I could take a nap right now.
Post 894 • IP   flag post
Collector infinityG private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips not their best tho. I'm a huge fan, since the Opiate days.
Post 895 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips love the album...wonderful band!
Post 896 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Post 897 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Post 898 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 899 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 900 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 901 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



thanks to the advice of @drwatson in the "once hot but not" thread .... i can't stop spinning this record ever since
Post 902 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Post 903 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user


Great doc!!!!
Post 904 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 905 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30