CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to?5175

Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 826 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Listening to my wife bi*** at me for spending to much time on this website 😉
Post 827 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I was at this show.
Post 828 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Best Journey line-up (2019) ever! Neil Schon and Gregg Rolie (Santana). Dean Castronova on drums covering Steve Perry's vocals (almost better than Perry in his prime)...

Post 829 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 830 • IP   flag post


Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 831 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 832 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 833 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Post 834 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 835 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 836 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 837 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I like the song, but I'm not wild about some of the lyrics.

Post 838 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I like this song, but it'll make you feel like you are dealing with high school issues.

Post 839 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 840 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I'll confess that I like this. Maybe because Butch Walker produced it.

Post 841 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not really a Blues fan, but I occasionally check out an old coworker's band. I met the lead singer when he was a manufacturing engineer.
Post 842 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 843 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 844 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 845 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 846 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 847 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 848 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 849 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito
GOGD all week for me.


Nice one! Going to see JRAD in Philly next week! Just saw them in Dallas last week and they rocked it. Opened with Might As Well!


I still have yet to see JRAD live. Definitely on my list. I streamed their set from The Peach Festival this year. It was killer. They have way more energy than Dead & Co. I may have to find a ticket as I am 45 mins from Philly.


PM me and I will give you my cell #, so if ya go to the show, we can meet up......

Dooh! Totally missed this post. Ah well I was sick all that weekend. I hope JRAD tore it up.

In other news RIP Robert Hunter.

Post 850 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito
GOGD all week for me.


Nice one! Going to see JRAD in Philly next week! Just saw them in Dallas last week and they rocked it. Opened with Might As Well!


I still have yet to see JRAD live. Definitely on my list. I streamed their set from The Peach Festival this year. It was killer. They have way more energy than Dead & Co. I may have to find a ticket as I am 45 mins from Philly.


PM me and I will give you my cell #, so if ya go to the show, we can meet up......

Dooh! Totally missed this post. Ah well I was sick all that weekend. I hope JRAD tore it up.

In other news RIP Robert Hunter.



JRAD rocked it! Sorry you could not go, I had an extra for the 2nd night. RIP dear Robert. Fare thee well, we loved you more than words can tell......
Post 851 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 852 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 853 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 854 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
I'm listening to a podcast on Mac OS Catalina 10.15... does that count?
Post 855 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30