CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to?5175

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
For when I need that extra boost at the gym.
Post 751 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC I got to see GNR in 2016. It was the closest thing to a reunion with the classic lineup that I think I would see. Axl sounded great, Slash was on point, but the real highlight may have been an appearance by Steven Adler. He came out for a few songs and was just grinning ear to ear. His health and substance issues are no secret so it was great to see him just having the time of his life playing drums. I hoped Izzy would have shown up since he may still in IN (concert was in Cincinnati), but I guess he was adamant about not joining.
Post 752 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley That's very cool! He must have been crushed when he wasn't asked to be fully involved in the reunion tours. From what I've read he's burned some bridges. Izzy is missed big time especially if theres going to be new material..which I'm hearing there will be. I've seen them from 1988 to the current tour. Great music and intensity.
Post 753 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 754 • IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
Who has music stored on a computer / mp3 Players? Please inBOX ME!
Post 755 • IP   flag post


Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
Now I have to read THE WHOLE THREAD AND WRITE DOWN ALL THESE SONGS DOWN TO ADD TO MY PLAYLIST!
Post 756 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel85301
Who has music stored on a computer / mp3 Players? Please inBOX ME!


I have fully legal back-up copies of my CD purchases ripped to MP3 & OGG formats. I can't share them though. That would be frowned upon by the music industry.


Post 757 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel85301
Now I have to read THE WHOLE THREAD AND WRITE DOWN ALL THESE SONGS DOWN TO ADD TO MY PLAYLIST!


That's a lot of writing.
Post 758 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 759 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock


You tube has some great jamming sessions like that. Prince has some great solos in that.
Post 760 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Robin Zander from Cheap Trick with Tom Petty's guitarist Mike Campbell (sp?). I think one of the Eagle's members co-wrote it. Can't remember who wrote which tracks on the album.

Post 761 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
YEP! I was there!
Post 762 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 763 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
This concert was filmed over two nights. I was at day 2.



Most of the footage released was from day 1.


Post 764 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 765 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 766 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 767 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 768 • IP   flag post
CBCS broke up with me over Facebook. CFP_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
I was on a Moody Blues kick this week. Forgot how good their music is.
Post 769 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 770 • IP   flag post
Collector willieCPA4646 private msg quote post Address this user
Weyes Blood (Natalie Mering): MOVIES.
LINK:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFtRq6t3jOo
My oldest daughter and I saw her in concert last Friday night.
Post 771 • IP   flag post
Collector willieCPA4646 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 772 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 773 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 774 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user



Post 775 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Drinking Heineken and grooving on some Black Sabbath.

Sabotage
Post 776 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 777 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 778 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 779 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 780 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30