CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to?5175

Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
A liitle oddity. Rick Nielson from Cheap Trick wrote the song. Some of Pat Benatar's band plays on the album with Rick Derringer.

Post 701 • IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
Post 702 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
written by Richard Thompson
Post 703 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 704 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 705 • IP   flag post


-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Long Live Freddie Mercury!!!

Post 706 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Long live David Bowie too...he co-wrote this song.
Post 707 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Long live David Bowie too...he co-wrote this song.


Totally!!!
Post 708 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Those grub hub commercials come on with the lyrics "I want it all." I'll say "Hey mom! Just so you know. It wasn't food that Freddie Mercury wanted. He wanted (censored)." She will grin, shake her head, and say she got someone else's baby at the hospital when I was born.
Post 709 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
New Tool record: Fear Inoculum out today
Post 710 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
The Crane Wife by the Decemberists

Post 711 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 712 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 713 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 714 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 715 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 716 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 717 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock


That was pretty good. I'm impressed that they sound that good live.
Post 718 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 719 • IP   flag post
Collector Manonfire private msg quote post Address this user
Right now I’m listening to Kirby Krackle
Post 720 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 721 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 722 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 723 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 724 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Intro by Orson Welles. Last one from me tonight. Probably ...

Post 725 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 726 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 727 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 728 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 729 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O ... went to high school with the Indigo Girls who were friends with Michael Stipe. Never saw R.E.M live even though they were an Athens GA band.

I prefer Orange Crush...

Post 730 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30