CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to?5175

Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 626 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 627 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 628 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Added some Foreigner to a playlist and was thinking it might be lame after 35 years. It wasn't.
Post 629 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 630 • IP   flag post


Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 631 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Listening to "In a big country" by Big Country. Love that song. My son and are always goofing on band songs. He will come back with "I am listening to bad company by Bad Company.
Post 632 • IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Spinning the latest Beast in Black album tonight....soooo cheesy, but totally on purpose. Man...you must have to squash a nut to hit some of those notes.

Post 633 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 634 • IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 635 • IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 636 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
Listening to "In a big country" by Big Country. Love that song.


I like their whole first album and it was a good live show too.




Post 637 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 638 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC


Can’t wait for the new album.

Hard to believe ‘10,000 Days’ came out 13 years ago.
Post 639 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC


Can’t wait for the new album.

Hard to believe ‘10,000 Days’ came out 13 years ago.


Me too..on both your points!!!
Post 640 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 641 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 642 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 643 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 644 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 645 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 646 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 647 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 648 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 649 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 650 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 651 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I'm happy to see and hear that comic book people have great taste in music. Connoisseurs of the arts!!
Post 652 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 653 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Tom Waits is my hero!! Excellent post.

This is another classic. Jerry makes Mission in the Rain something fun..



video footnote: This recording is also remarkable for John Kahn being so prominent in the mix, which gives listeners a fine opportunity to hear the telepathic musical relationship he and Garcia enjoyed for so many years.
Post 654 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
this record is on frequent rotation at my house.


Post 655 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30