CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to?5175

Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 451 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 452 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user



Post 453 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 454 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 455 • IP   flag post


Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user



Post 456 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 457 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 458 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 459 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 460 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Post 461 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 462 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I prefer Thin Lizzy's version of Whisky in the Jar



or Metallica...


I saw Metallica's show from the snake pit in the center of the stage as it rotated around me. TV screens in the snake pit showed the concert from the regular crowd's perspective.




Post 463 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I saw Megadeth open for Motorhead. I didn't know who they were, but the title of this song was mentioned because I remember that much.






Post 464 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 465 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Typical Saturday night music.

Post 466 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Def Leppard & Van Halen?...PURE HEAVEN!
Post 467 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
WASP opened for Quiet Riot on this date.


Headlined on this date..

Post 468 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user





Post 469 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 470 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 471 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 472 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 473 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 474 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 475 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 476 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Sometimes I wonder how these ticket stubs survived in my pocket. Faith No More opened.


Post 477 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Perfect Circle - Eat the Elephant
Post 478 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
A relaxing morning to be inside today. Windy,wet, and cold outside.I bought this Kiss album at a Kmart back in 1977. It is a keeper.

Post 479 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 480 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30