CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to?5175

Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 401 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 402 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
duplicate post removed
Post 403 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Donna Summer- Bad Girls Deluxe Edition.
Post 404 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 405 • IP   flag post


Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Sounds like it could pass as video game theme music.
Post 406 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Post 407 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Post 408 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Post 409 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 410 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Post 411 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Post 412 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Reminds me a little of this. Have no idea why.
Post 413 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user


Trust me, it gets weirder...
Post 414 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 415 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 416 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 417 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 418 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user





Post 419 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 420 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 421 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51







That is brilliant!!!!
Post 422 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 423 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 424 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 425 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 426 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iMFmfE6Ups


Post 427 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlatjZ2w8aQ
Post 428 • IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 429 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Post 430 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30