Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What are you listening to?5175

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 351 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
One more...

Post 352 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
My all time favorite group. Lost track of how many times I've seen them and they never disappoint.

Post 353 IP   flag post
Yet another. The GnR post made me think of Slash playing on this song & breaking a string.

Post 354 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaComicsGuy
My all time favorite group. Lost track of how many times I've seen them and they never disappoint.

Love this band!!!!! Jimi Hendrix said Billy Gibbons was the best guitarist he's ever heard....high praise indeed!
Post 355 IP   flag post

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 356 IP   flag post
This was the first ZZ Top song I ever heard and it's the only song I remember by them despite all of their hits.

Post 357 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
This was the first ZZ Top song I ever heard and it's the only song I remember by them despite all of their hits.

LOL!!!!!!!! not discreet at all!
Post 358 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 359 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 360 IP   flag post
Collector danzies private msg quote post Address this user

Any love for Slipknot?
Post 361 IP   flag post
I was going to post:
W.A.S.P. - The Heretic (The Lost Child)

I think the cover to the album would get misinterpreted since it intentionally shows evil people who are offensive. That's kinda the point of the song... to make people think about the mess we make of the world. At least that's how I interpret it. Musically, it's one of their better songs.
Post 362 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
After @X51's post, I HAD to share my favorite W.A.S.P. song. It's probably one of their best known songs and it is a long standing favorite of mine.

Post 363 IP   flag post
I like that one. I did not know that Blackie Lawless was a born again Christian and he writes Christian music now.

Post 364 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
I like that one. I did not know that Blackie Lawless was a born again Christian and he writes Christian music now

Babylon is a fantastic album, they captured the classic sound that the Chris Holmes years brought...actually, their last couple of albums have been pretty solid.

Post 365 IP   flag post
Post 366 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulbg2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
I like that one. I did not know that Blackie Lawless was a born again Christian and he writes Christian music now

Babylon is a fantastic album, they captured the classic sound that the Chris Holmes years brought...actually, their last couple of albums have been pretty solid.

I don't have a problem with any of it. I steered away from Metal when Alternative broke out in the late 90's. I prefer that.

I found a less visually offensive video of Heretic. I like it best.

Post 367 IP   flag post
Post 368 IP   flag post
Post 369 IP   flag post
Post 370 IP   flag post
Post 371 IP   flag post
Post 372 IP   flag post
Post 373 IP   flag post
Post 374 IP   flag post
Post 375 IP   flag post
Post 376 IP   flag post
Post 377 IP   flag post
Post 378 IP   flag post
Post 379 IP   flag post
Post 380 IP   flag post
600916 999 30