CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to?5175

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 251 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Bob Seger Rock n Roll never forgets
Post 252 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Feelin' kinda mellow today.

Post 253 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 254 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 255 • IP   flag post


Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 256 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 257 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 258 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 259 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 260 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 261 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 262 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Nazareth's cover of Bob Dylan's "The Ballad of Hollis Brown" is so F'ing wicked!

Post 263 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Been on Deep Purple kick lately. Child in Time and Highway Star in particular.
Post 264 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Been on Deep Purple kick lately. Child in Time and Highway Star in particular.


Pictures of Home is a personal fave from the classic Machine Head.
Post 265 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Arguably the tightest 32 minutes Zep ever performed live!
Notice it was before JP switched from Telecaster to Les Paul...



PS: Suggestion... crank it to 11!
Post 266 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user
I'm going old school with two of the great pioneers of (electric) guitar playing together. Les Paul (1915-2009) and Chet Atkins (1924-2001). The face of music was changed forever because of their vision and efforts.

Post 267 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Old stuff...
Post 268 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
Old stuff...


Loved that song, although this is the one I remember....


Post 269 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I just really like that live version by the Ventures.
Post 270 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 271 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 272 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 273 • IP   flag post
Collector Redshade private msg quote post Address this user
Upload failure.
Post 274 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Rob Zombie - Mondo Sex Head
Post 275 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



I prefer the black side.
Post 276 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshade
Upload failure.


If you click the title at the top left, it'll open youtube and play. Youtube is blocking it here. They do that on some copyrighted content.
Post 277 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Met them in '83.






My friend got a signed drum stick at the show and gave it to me about 2 decades later.
Post 278 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 279 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
What I was listening to earlier... Maggies = + &




This is some of the music I was listening to earlier...



.
Post 280 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30