Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Got this today from the Comic Mint...cover looks fantastic....back cover looks like it has a rash...or acne. Basically lots of small white spots and a few "bubbles." Definitely a manufacturing issue. There's even an indentation that looks like a hole punch pressed up against it.

Here are the photos...wondering if others are seeing this on their copies. Not very happy with this. Considering asking for a replacement. I don't know if I'd call this "near mint" unless all covers are like this for this variant.

Cover is awesome, though.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
I'll probably be getting mine this week, I'll try to remember to look and take pictures.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Did you get only this trade dress or the 3 covers? If you got all three copies, did all of them have the same defect?
Post 3 IP   flag post
@SpiderTim only the one trade dress.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS deducts 0.1 for each acne. So you're starting off with a 9.7 😨
Post 5 IP   flag post
Trying to resist becoming Pimple Popper M.D.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector TCM private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys!

So a vast percent of this print run has some form of issue on the back. Some have the bubble you show here, others have a small repeatable scratch. These print runs have been a challenge. With that said, i don't love the white color fade specs on the back of your copy and we would be happy to replace this for you. Drop us a line at customerservice@thecomicmint.com so we can help you out free of charge.

thanks!
steven
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCM
Hi guys!

So a vast percent of this print run has some form of issue on the back. Some have the bubble you show here, others have a small repeatable scratch. These print runs have been a challenge. With that said, i don't love the white color fade specs on the back of your copy and we would be happy to replace this for you. Drop us a line at customerservice@thecomicmint.com so we can help you out free of charge.

thanks!
steven

Awesome. I just sent an email requesting a replacement copy. Thanks for replying here!
Post 8 IP   flag post
600840 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?